Community_discussions_small  

Question

Scenic Southern- leaving June 25 July?

16 Mar 2012 Stacey asked

Stacey

Any doing the same tour? Or have you done the tour before? How did it go :)

• 8 Jun 2012 Nicole said

Default_avatar

Hey doing the same tour kinda excited and first time doing contiki?? Are you a first timer aswell??

• 8 Jun 2012 Stacey said

Stacey

yes!! first time on contiki :) very excited! I’m heading over with my boyfriend as well. Good to see we’re not the only ones doing the 8 day tour haha. Where are you from??

• 10 Jun 2012 Nicole said

Default_avatar

I’m heading over from NSW Australia and yer good to see theres a few of us doing the 8 days where are you from?

• 10 Jun 2012 Andrew Dalton said

Andrew Dalton

Does this mean you are hooking up with the grand explorer tour that leaves on the 18th?

• 10 Jun 2012 Stacey said

Stacey

awesome :) yeah I’m coming from Melbourne! getting close now!! we’re staying at the hotel from the Saturday night, you going up any earlier?

and yes!! im like 97% sure we are :) will be heaps of fun!! only a week to go for you!! getting excited ? :)

• 11 Jun 2012 Andrew Dalton said

Andrew Dalton

Very excited , it’s going to be a long last week at work.

• 11 Jun 2012 Stacey said

Stacey

bad! i have less then 2 till i go, but its already taking forever!

• 15 Jun 2012 lucywally said

Default_avatar

Hey! I am also doing the 8 day tour, you all starting from Christchurch as well? Super excited, havent done a Contiki tour, but done loads of tours in OZ and they were fab.

• 15 Jun 2012 Stacey said

Stacey

I’m starting in wellington! then we move down to christchurch. Your not staying in wellington then?? This is first contiki for me, I’ve been overseas though :) Getting close now!

• 3 Jul 2012 Jamie-louise said

Default_avatar

Hey I’m traveling alone and my first contiki!! Pretty excited :) is anyone ending in Wellington??

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion