Scenic Southern- leaving June 25 July?

16 Mar 2012 Stacey asked

Any doing the same tour? Or have you done the tour before? How did it go :)

• 8 Jun 2012 Nicole said

Hey doing the same tour kinda excited and first time doing contiki?? Are you a first timer aswell??

• 8 Jun 2012 Stacey said

yes!! first time on contiki :) very excited! I’m heading over with my boyfriend as well. Good to see we’re not the only ones doing the 8 day tour haha. Where are you from??

• 10 Jun 2012 Nicole said

I’m heading over from NSW Australia and yer good to see theres a few of us doing the 8 days where are you from?

• 10 Jun 2012 Andrew Dalton said

Andrew Dalton

Does this mean you are hooking up with the grand explorer tour that leaves on the 18th?

• 10 Jun 2012 Stacey said

awesome :) yeah I’m coming from Melbourne! getting close now!! we’re staying at the hotel from the Saturday night, you going up any earlier?

and yes!! im like 97% sure we are :) will be heaps of fun!! only a week to go for you!! getting excited ? :)

• 11 Jun 2012 Andrew Dalton said

Andrew Dalton

Very excited , it’s going to be a long last week at work.

• 11 Jun 2012 Stacey said

bad! i have less then 2 till i go, but its already taking forever!

• 15 Jun 2012 lucywally said

Hey! I am also doing the 8 day tour, you all starting from Christchurch as well? Super excited, havent done a Contiki tour, but done loads of tours in OZ and they were fab.

• 15 Jun 2012 Stacey said

I’m starting in wellington! then we move down to christchurch. Your not staying in wellington then?? This is first contiki for me, I’ve been overseas though :) Getting close now!

• 3 Jul 2012 Jamie-louise said

Hey I’m traveling alone and my first contiki!! Pretty excited :) is anyone ending in Wellington??

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.