Community_discussions_small  

Question

Simply Italy, December 17th - 28th 2012

18 Mar 2012 Heather asked

Heather

Hi Everyone,
So stoked, I have booked in for simply italy starting December 17th 2012. I know it's early but is anyone else doing this trip? would love to get to know fellow travellers

• 28 Jun 2012 Ashlea said

Default_avatar

Hi Heather,

My names Ashlea, I’ll be going on the simply Italy trip on 17th – 28th December, glad to know im not the only one going :)

• 4 Jul 2012 Heather said

Heather

Hey Ashlea, I’m glad to know i’m not the only one on the trip as well, where abouts are you travelling from?

• 4 Jul 2012 rachelalyce01 said

rachelalyce01

I just booked this tour a couple of days ago. Can’t wait!! :)

• 4 Jul 2012 Heather said

Heather

awesome to see more people going on this trip :)

• 12 Jul 2012 Ashlea said

Default_avatar

Im travelling from Port Hedland its in the pilbara of Western Australia. How about yourselfs?

• 12 Jul 2012 rachelalyce01 said

rachelalyce01

Sydney!! Are you going with friend’s or solo?

Default_avatar

Im going solo :) how about you??

• 12 Jul 2012 Heather said

Heather

I’m travelling from New Zealand and am going solo

Default_avatar

Have either of you been on a Contiki before??

Heather

yea i went to the uk for the great britain and ireland tour and a coupe of small tours after that one. is this your first contiki?

Heather

yea i did a contiki last year in the uk and loved it. is this you first contiki?

• 13 Jul 2012 Ashlea said

Default_avatar

I did the European encounter last year, fell in love with Italy, How was the ireland/Uk tour??

• 13 Jul 2012 rachelalyce01 said

rachelalyce01

At this stage I’m travelling solo too :) this will be my first Contiki but I’m doing three. This one, Paris NYE and the Berlin to Budapest tour. Really excited!!!

• 24 Jul 2012 Heather said

Heather

the UK and Ireland tour was awesome, just wished the weather was better but UK summer is definitely not like NZ or Aussie Summer lol

• 2 Aug 2012 Ashlea said

Default_avatar

In total agreement, i went in the Winter, that was a big shock. Had to buy a completely new wordrobe as my clothes wernt warm enough. will be prepared this time….hopfully.

• 5 Sep 2012 rachelack said

rachelack

Hey I’m Rachel, I just got bumped to this tour yesterday. I’m super excited! I’m from Philadelphia in the US and I’m traveling solo too.

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.