Community_discussions_small  

Question

Looking for a travel partner (Europe)

18 Mar 2012 mysterieswonder asked

Default_avatar

My boyfriend usually goes somewhere with his friends and I go with my friends, but now my friends are all married :-( and Im solo and looking for girl who would like to travel Europe. Im nervous to book alone though. Looking to travel UK, Ireland, France, Italy, Greece, and Portugal. mysterieswonder@aol.com

• 18 Mar 2012 CintaAmber said

CintaAmber

When are you looking to travel?

• 19 Mar 2012 mysterieswonder said

Default_avatar

Hey Cinta, I am looking to travel from May 2012 and on…

• 20 Mar 2012 CintaAmber said

CintaAmber

Hey, what a bummer, I dont leave until the 1st of Dec, and my tour (Winter Wanderer) starts on the 10th of Dec.

• 21 Mar 2012 StephanieJ2902 said

StephanieJ2902

Hey are you looking to book a Contiki tour? My friend and I are booked on a 25 day contiki tour leaving August 13… we arrive a week early so that we can spend a few days over in either Ireland or Scottland. We are going over for 3 months doing a bit of travel after the tour hoping to do Croatia then on to Oktoberfest. My partner is doing Europe seperate from me, he wanted to do a wikid van tour and camp and I wanted to do a contiki tour and stay in Hostels so we decided to do it seperately but at the same time and just meet up at places along the way :)

might be a bit late for you but join us on the tour we will keep you company :)

• 23 Mar 2012 LindsayAnn said

Default_avatar

Look at the easy rider tour on May 13! Sounds like a tour you would be interested in.. I am going solo too

• 24 Mar 2012 Frances said

Frances

hi i’m doing the road to athens and greek island cruising tour on august 7th and i’m travelling alone. check it out and see what you think :-) and remember you’ll make plenty of friends on your trip.

• 26 Mar 2012 mysterieswonder said

Default_avatar

Cinta – If I end up going in Dec 2012 Ill def reach out to you :-) Thanks!

Default_avatar

Stephanie – I am looking to book a tour with Contiki. I would love to take a 25 day tour, but my job only gives me two weeks :-( I have to say that your plan to travel for 3 months is awesome! And its cool that your branching out and seeing the places you want and meeting up with your partner when you in the same city! If I could take that amount of time I would have totally joined! Thanks so much for getting back to me though!! Enjoy!!

Default_avatar

Lindsay – I am at work, but when I get home Ill check out the May 13 easy tour and get back to you. Have you done a Contiki tour before?

Default_avatar

Explorer – Ill def check this tour aswell when I leave work today! Thanks for getting back to me! Greece sounds amazing in the summer. How long are you going for?

• 21 Aug 2012 Heather said

Heather

Egypt November 9!!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion