Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Euporean Contrasts

23 Nov 2008 budgie said

Default_avatar
Hi there,

I know this is well in advance, but I like to be prepared. Anyaway I was wondering if there is anyone out there who is going to be doing the euporean contrast tour in September? Would love to hear from you..
  • 24 Nov 2008 Carlz said

Carlz

Hi

Ill be doing the European Contrasts leaving Sept 4. I booked it yesterday! Im so excited. When are you planning on going?

• 24 Nov 2008 Spinderella said

Default_avatar

Hi,

Im going on the sep 4 09 tour too.
    i booked last week, never too early, that way i can save all the money.

Can’t wait til i go, only like 10 months it will fly by.

budgie, when are you planning to go, i reckon this trip sounds like it’s going to be awesome.

• 24 Nov 2008 budgie said

Default_avatar

Hi guys,

I am looking forward to this trip. This will be my 3rd contiki trip. if you guys haven’t been on one before they are so much fun. I fly out of Australia on the 1st of September and I cannot wait. I have 2 days in London before the tour. How about you guys??

• 25 Nov 2008 Carlz said

Carlz

I have never been on Contiki trip, been wanting to go on one for ages!!!

I havent booked my flights yet, im doing that on Saturday, im still trying to work out what else i want to do.

I hope that time does fly by, 10 months seems so far away.

• 25 Nov 2008 R & P 09 said

R & P 09

hey ppl,
    my best mate and myself are booked on this tour aswell, cant wait. we r so pumped. we are leaving oz on sep 1 and staying in south korea for 1 night.
    we r both from nsw! where are you all from?
    how much cash do u think we will need?

• 25 Nov 2008 WesternAllstar said

WesternAllstar

Hey all, I’m booked on this one too, this should be great. This is my first trip overseas so not sure how much $$ I’ll need, hopeful to get some goss from the experienced travellers. Will be in London a few days before it starts so better get there before all the booze goes ;D

Wow Explorer, South Korea? You’ll have to tell us all about it!

R & P 09

yeah this will be my second trip to europe but my first contiki! my mate has only ever been to qld lol.
    korean airlines threw in an overnight stop for us for free, so yeah that should be interesting indeed.
    are u from oz?

WesternAllstar

Yeah, in Adelaide – nothing wrong with a free night! This will certainly be an experience for me.

R & P 09

sounds like a heap of aussies partying, on a bus seeing sights.
    r u travelling alone ??
    it seems many people do this on contiki

WesternAllstar

Nothing wrong with a bunch of Aussies – although wasn’t there a news story a little while ago that we were the worst tourists??

I’m not going alone, am going with Carlz so I better be careful what I say ;D

• 25 Nov 2008 Spinderella said

Default_avatar

hey guys,

it’s my first trip to europe and first contiki.
    i’m travelling with a freind,i am looking forward to meeting all of you, and can’t wait til we go. Big Grin<!--graemlin::D-->
    we are from the blue mountains, NSW.
    where are you all from!
    we fly out the 31 aug!
    is everyone staying at the royal national before the tour! Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 25 Nov 2008 budgie said

Default_avatar

Hi all,

All I can say is the contiki trips are so much fun. The people make it and the friends you make are terrific. My first trip to Europe as well, I can’t wait either. It can’t come quick enough.I’m like the rest of you, not sure on how much to take. I a VIC chicky.. I fly out on September 1st from Melbourne. I have 2 days in London before. If anyone wants to know more about contiki trips feel free, I can give some insight. Talk soon guys

• 26 Nov 2008 Carlz said

Carlz

Hey

Im planning on staying at the Royal National, just havent booked it yet, will be on saturday.

Im from Adelaide!!, not sure when im flying out….yet. Im going to go to Scotland and Wales as well, I just dont know if im doing it before or after the Contiki tour..I should probably decide that soon. Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 26 Nov 2008 budgie said

Default_avatar

Carlz

I’m staying at the Royal National as well. I think the tour starts from there not sure, not far from a pub I have been told… Cool<!--graemlin::cool:-->

• 27 Nov 2008 Emma said

Emma

Hey everyone. myself and 3 other gold coast girls are planning to book this trip! it looks like alot of fun and i am excited to meet you all.
    Cant Wait!!!!!!!

• 27 Nov 2008 budgie said

Default_avatar

Emma,

Great to hear your on board as well. It should be great fun.

• 28 Nov 2008 R & P 09 said

R & P 09

BRING ON OKTOBERFEST!!!!!

• 28 Nov 2008 Spinderella said

Default_avatar

HELL YEAH!!!!!!
    Drinking, Dancing!!!
    IT’s going to be a BIG night!! Big Grin<!--graemlin::D-->

• 29 Nov 2008 R & P 09 said

R & P 09

sure is, the worst thing about the trip is that we are only in munich for 1 night!!!!!

• 30 Nov 2008 budgie said

Default_avatar

Bring it on, Drinking and dancing my favorite past time. Only having 1 night, means that we have to make the most of it. I’m sure that can be arranged…

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion