Community_discussions_small  

Attention all Forum Users.
We’re working on a brand new shiny tool to make your experience as simple as possible.
Which means the community forums is now read only whilst we work on a new & improved ‘My Contiki’ space.

Question

Anyone in Sydney before Aussie Explorer 23 Jan 2011?

2 Jan 2011 Explorer.Cri asked

Explorer.Cri
Hello all, is anybody going to be in Sydney a few days before the Aussie Explorer on 23rd January?
  • Read the responses 8 responses so far
  • 3 Jan 2011 Stephan said

Default_avatar

Hi there, I will arrive on 21st in the morning. Looking forward to meet you !
    rgds
    Stephan

• 5 Jan 2011 Explorer1210670 said

Default_avatar

Hey there,
    Ill be in Sydney Jan 17th! When are you going?
    Jen

• 13 Jan 2011 Explorer1227539 said

Default_avatar

Hi,

I am flying up from Brisbane and will be in Syd on Fri 21st morning if any one wants company or advise on places to go Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

Mikala

• 14 Dec 2011 Drakerr said

Drakerr

Hey I’ll be in Sydney on the 19th then doing the Aussie Explorer on the 22nd of January.

Drake

• 15 Dec 2011 Jeannine said

Jeannine

ill be in sydney already on the 1st of january…and then im doingt the aussie explorer on the 22nd january too :))

Jeannine

• 15 Dec 2011 Jeannine said

Jeannine

ill be in sydney already on the 1st of january…and then im doingt the aussie explorer on the 22nd january too :))

Jeannine

• 12 Jan 2012 Tobi said

Tobi

Hey everybody,
    I also booked the Aussie explorer starting on January 22nd and I’ll arrive in Sydney on Friday 20th in the evening… So if anyone want’s to meet on Saturday, send me a message.

Tobias

• 16 Jan 2012 ~Kate~ said

~Kate~

Hi everyone, I’m going to be in Sydney from the 19th, can’t believe it’s so close now!

We are no longer accepting new responses to this discussion thread.

More Discussions