Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Winter Wanderer 17th Oct 2012

19 Mar 2012 m1a2c3c4a said

m1a2c3c4a

Anyone booked on this tour?

• 27 Mar 2012 Stacey said

Stacey

I am!! Just booked a couple days ago :-)
    I have already found another Aussie girl who’s going through facebook.
    Where are you from?
    - Stacey

• 27 Mar 2012 m1a2c3c4a said

m1a2c3c4a

Hi I am from Brisbane. Going with my husband. How about you?

• 2 Apr 2012 Soapy said

Default_avatar

I am! My name is Sophie and 19 with my friend Shannae who’ll be turning 21 on our way home from Amsterdam, we’re both West Australian :)

• 6 Apr 2012 Mark said

Mark

Heyy! I was originally booked on the 19th Oct, but that hasnt been confirmed yet. So I have changed to this one. I’m 21 from NZ, going solo at this stage. Can’t wait! What is everyone’s plans pre tour?

• 7 Apr 2012 m1a2c3c4a said

m1a2c3c4a

We will be in the states 1st then heading over. What about you ?

• 8 Apr 2012 Mark said

Mark

I arrive in London on the 12th October then tour on 17th.

• 10 Apr 2012 Soapy said

Default_avatar

Shannae and myself arrive at night on the 15th in london and tour on the 17th, so so excited!

• 10 Apr 2012 Mark said

Mark

Oh sweet! Thats great. I think I am gunna stay at the royal national hotel pre tour (the contiki hotel it leaves from?)
    I just read that your mate is turning 21 in Amsterdam! That will be awesome, I’ll also turn 22 in Prague!!
    Birthdays all around!

• 18 Apr 2012 MissEm said

MissEm

Hey Guys,

I am doing the tour too!!
    My name is Emily, i am going with my partner Mitch. We are both 21 years old, turning 22 and living in Perth. We get to Europe end of September and come back home end of November. We are also staying in the Royal National Hotel, only for the day before the tour though.

• 19 Apr 2012 Harpellar said

Default_avatar

Hi All,
    My name is Ali, I am 27 years old and living in Sydney. I am going with my partner, Evan. We are spending a couple of days in London prior and then have booked our flights home from Barcelona about a week after the tour ends but no set plans for after yet other than getting to Spain to fly home.

• 19 Apr 2012 Harpellar said

Default_avatar

Oh and Mark, we are staying at the royal national hotel too, it is super cheap and in a really convenient location.

• 19 Apr 2012 m1a2c3c4a said

m1a2c3c4a

Yeah we are staying at the Royal National the night before and staying in London the week after the tour. Its getting close!!

• 19 Apr 2012 baybeehcheex said

Default_avatar

hi ! im booked for this tour too! paid it all off too :) now just to tell work haha

• 20 Apr 2012 Mark said

Mark

This is awesome that theres so many people to meet! I am not sure if everyone got a email from contiki or not about the “contiki meet up”? Sounds good that a few are staying at the Royal National tho!

• 21 Apr 2012 Brooker said

Default_avatar

Hiii im brooke :) 21! going with my partner too and hes 22 in italy!!! i booked a few weeks ago too, and staying at the royal national aswell! is there an email bout meeting up and st uff or we probs get that closer?
    i get to england on the 8th october n leave 22nd november so a fair while before i come back home. anyone planning to do a tour on scotland/england before or after at all?x

• 23 Apr 2012 baybeehcheex said

Default_avatar

we should have a facebook group for this tour :)

• 23 Apr 2012 baybeehcheex said

Default_avatar

we should have a facebook group for this tour :)

• 11 Jun 2012 Jess said

Jess

Hi all
    My name is Jess! I am 21 years old and from Perth. I have booked this tour (YAY!) with my partner Mark, he is 23 :) Can’t wait…only 123 days to go! I am going to look at starting up a Facebook group for us. I’ll send the link through soon xx

• 11 Jun 2012 Jess said

Jess

Hi all (again)
    If you have Facebook, join the group I created :) https://www.facebook.com/groups/346000882136149/#!/groups/346000882136149/members/
    Talk soon xx

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion