Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Clothes - October/November

5 Nov 2007 Megan0870 said

Default_avatar
Hi,

I can't find anything about what to wear in October/November in Europe.

We (my partner & I) will be there for the whole 2 months. I've checked out the weather in europe in october it's about 16-22 degress celcius in most places. I'm guessing it might be a little colder than the 16-22 degress we get here in Australia ? Am i right ?

Any way, any help would do.

Thanks

Megz

Smiler
  • 7 Nov 2007 angelalovestotravel said

Default_avatar

Hi Megz,

You’ll have to be a bit more specific if you want a useful answer – where exactly in Europe will you be? The weather will vary depending on the area you’re in: today in London it was 10-14, in Madrid it was 1-20 degrees celsius.

Having said that, like many places in the world, the weather can be somewhat unpredictable at times (like the so-called summer in London this year). Your best bet would be to bring clothes you can layer easily. If you’re strapped for space, bring the heavier/more expensive things with you (jackets, boots, etc.) because you’ll be able to pick up lightweight things (t-shirts, slip ons, etc.) quite easily and cheaply.

• 7 Nov 2007 Megan0870 said

Default_avatar

Sorry,

I forgot to mention what tour I’m going on.

I’m going the the Winter Wanderer. So thru France, Swiss Alps, Prague, Monaco, Italy, Amsterdam etc. etc.

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.