Community_discussions_small  

Question

Wild Western Optionals

20 Mar 2012 sarahjayne asked

sarahjayne

Hi everyone, I am going on the Wild Western tour later this year and wondering what optionals you suggest I do and dont??
Thanks
Sarah :)

• 20 Mar 2012 BradGibb1981 said

BradGibb1981

Hey Sarah.. i did this tour last year and here are some videos of the optionaIs edited up if your keen to see what stuff we did? you can find them at http://www.youtube.com/darbgibb
    It was so much fun! Hope you have as much fun as we did :) Any questions feel free to just ask!

• 16 Apr 2012 Adam said

Adam

Hi Sarah…I’m doing this tour August 1…These are the optionals I plan on doing …Hope it helps!
    Day 1
    San Diego Zoo

Day 2
    Sea World
    Harbor Cruise

Day 4
    Jeep Tour

Day 5
    Helicopter Flight
    25 min

Day 7
    Group Photo
    V theater

Day 10
    Chinatown Dinner

Day 11 and 12
    Winery Tour

• 17 Aug 2012 Joanne said

Default_avatar

Hi Sarah, I’ve been told by friends that the helicopter ride over the Grand Canyon is a must! :)

• 10 Apr 2013 Kay22 said

Kay22

Sorry wrong page!

• 10 Apr 2013 jarks said

Default_avatar

Budget for all of them then take it day by day. The majority of people on my tour did most of the optionals.

• 17 Jun 2013 bridget said

bridget

Whos doing Wild Western 25th September.?

• 1 Jul 2013 tracysyd said

tracysyd

Hey check out my review from April http://www.contiki.com/people/07464427b8a88810214f989efa4c0e74/trips
    I think they’ve changed a little just before I did it. E.g they don’t do a Harbour cruise anymore. I did almost everything because to be honest there’s not always a lot to do if you don’t. Exceptions are the hot air ballooning because not doing it means a sleep in and bike tour in the Grand Canyon because you have heaps to do there anyway. Top 3 for me, helicopter ride (do the longer one, totally worth it, I’ll
    Post photos if you want), speed boat tour (just really fun) and sea world and jeep tour a tie!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion