Community_discussions_small  

Question

European Discovery 5th July

21 Mar 2012 BeckyD asked

BeckyD

anyone on European Discovery starting on the 5th of July?

• 31 Mar 2012 RiannonA said

Default_avatar

yes! are u staying at the royal national hotel beforehand?

• 31 Mar 2012 BeckyD said

BeckyD

yay :) haha yea I am are you?

• 1 Apr 2012 RiannonA said

Default_avatar

yeah im staying from the 2nd and then the night after our tour. so glad to have found someone else on our tour! im on my own so im a bit nervous lol :P

• 5 Apr 2012 BeckyD said

BeckyD

fair enough im only staying on the fourth but im hanging around in london afterwards til the 21st, haha yea me too im going with my boyfriend but i want to know some people to hang out with :)

• 8 May 2012 Vrok said

Vrok

Hey guys, im also doing the tour from 5th, very exciting I’m also going by myself Riannon, Never travelled by myself before so should be interesting.

• 14 May 2012 RiannonA said

Default_avatar

yay!! neither have I! and youre staying in London for a bit after the tour too Becky. so glad i have found some people.. even though i havent met you guys i already dont feel so alone (:

• 15 May 2012 Vrok said

Vrok

Cool should be fun can’t wait :-)

• 10 Jun 2012 Nicholas said

Nicholas

Hey guys, I’m also doing the tour from the 5th :-)
    I’ll be in London from the 30th so feel to drop me an email if you want to T something up and hang out :-)

• 18 Jun 2012 LeonaA434 said

LeonaA434

Hey all! I’m also coming on the 5th :) never traveled on my own before. I’m 18 so definitely one of the youngest. Can’t wait to meet you all!

• 28 Jun 2012 Vrok said

Vrok

wow guys not long now look forward to meeting all of you off to London tomorrow see you guys there :-)

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Top Discussions

Discussions Details

Last response almost 2 years

This question was posted about 2 years ago. It has been discussed 10 times and liked 2 times.

6 people are following this discussion.

• BeckyD
  • Default_avatar
  • Vrok
  • Default_avatar
  • Nicholas
  • LeonaA434

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.