Community_discussions_small  

Question

Spanish Spree 11th-24th June...

21 Mar 2012 StephAnna asked

StephAnna

Hi, I've just booked this with my friend and we're wondering who else is going!?

• 25 Mar 2012 ~NattyBatty~ said

~NattyBatty~

I’m going…! Just booked it So exited
    Got my documents the other day, woo!

• 26 Apr 2012 willo said

Default_avatar

Hey! I’ve also booked this tour. Heading across to Portugal afterwards, then on to Amsterdam/Berlin and down to Croatia/Greek Islands.

• 26 Apr 2012 ivant22 said

Default_avatar

i’ve booked this tour too and i’m really excited since i’ve never been to europe before :). name’s ivan, 22 from canada

• 26 Apr 2012 willo said

Default_avatar

Nice to meet you, Ivan. I’m Lucas, 22 years old, from Victoria, Australia.

• 26 Apr 2012 willo said

Default_avatar

Nice to meet you, Ivan. I’m Lucas, 22 years old, from Victoria, Australia.

• 26 Apr 2012 StephAnna said

StephAnna

How exciting, not long now! Is everyone staying at the place they recommend the night before?

• 29 Apr 2012 ~NattyBatty~ said

~NattyBatty~

Yeah I’m staying in the same hotel the night before…

• 6 May 2012 love2travelxo said

Default_avatar

Im Sarah from Texas, 26, and Im going with my sister Nikki who is 23. We are really excited to see Spain!!

• 7 May 2012 James said

James

Hi! I am James, 26 from San Francisco. My friend Jason and I are going to go on this trip as well! I was thinking about making a Facebook group actually…

• 9 May 2012 StephAnna said

StephAnna

Just got our travel documents, so excited! Not long to go, 30 days left till we depart from Melbourne!

• 9 May 2012 James said

James

You should share the itinerary with all of us! I don’t think I am going to get it until 2 or 3 weeks before the trip.

• 10 May 2012 StephAnna said

StephAnna

Its pretty much just listing day by day which hotels we’re staying at and then a copy of the itinerary thats on the spanish spree page as well aha nothing special, but there are suitcase tags! :)

• 17 May 2012 ~NattyBatty~ said

~NattyBatty~

Almost a week till I leave WooHoo! Can’t wait. Heading to London first and travelling with my brother, back to London for a few more days then on to Madrid the day before the tour starts. Is anyone arriving in Madrid earlier??? James have you made a facbook page yet?

• 17 May 2012 James said

James

No Facebook page yet. I think this and the meetup group seem good for now. But then again, maybe I should make one…it will come in really handy after the trip anyways.

• 17 May 2012 James said

James

Ok! I gave in and did it…http://www.facebook.com/groups/317642381644787/! Join!

• 21 May 2012 EmSpence said

EmSpence

Hi I’m Emily, 22 from Melbourne, Australia. Really looking forward to the tour and meeting everyone

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.