Community_discussions_small  

Question

Winter Wanderer, starting Dec 27th 2012?

22 Mar 2012 Chewbeka asked

Default_avatar

Hi there, I've booked spots (quite far in advance!) for the Winter Wanderer tour starting from London on 27th Dec 2012. Anyone going on this tour? Very excited already, wondering if there's anyone to share my enthusiasm with? I have to find a way to stay excited for the next 9 months!

• 25 Mar 2012 Morgan said

Morgan

This is the same one I amv thinking of doing, so excited! Are you travelling alone? :)

• 26 Mar 2012 Chewbeka said

Default_avatar

Yay, you should definitely do it, I can’t wait! I’m travelling with my boyfriend, but we are both so excited to meet heaps of new people :)

• 13 Jun 2012 Diya said

Diya

Hi :P
    Great!! I’m doing this Solo as well Morgan. Really looking forward to white christmas & NYE.

• 19 Jul 2012 Alice12345 said

Alice12345

Hey! I’m booked on this tour as well, with my sister and her friend. Looking forward to it :)

• 26 Nov 2012 Nick said

Default_avatar

Hey everyone! My mates, one of their girlfriends and I are going on this tour! cant wait! where are all of you from?

• 2 Dec 2012 Alice12345 said

Alice12345

Hi Nick! I’m travelling with 2 other people and we are from Brisbane, Australia.

• 2 Dec 2012 MICKE said

MICKE

Brisbane as well Alice, friends are showing me photos of snow already from Europe ;) it’s going to be cold

• 2 Dec 2012 Pamela said

Pamela

hey im also doing this solo. how are yall doing??

• 9 Dec 2012 MICKE said

MICKE

2 weeks to go! When do you all arrive in London ?

• 11 Dec 2012 Nick said

Default_avatar

Arrive in London on the 24th in the morning!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion