Community_discussions_small  

Question

Sailing Croatia 16th June

22 Mar 2012 MonikaL07 asked

MonikaL07

Thinking of booking onto this tour but planning to go alone as none of my friends are available to come at this time & this is the only holiday I have from work. This holiday sounds amazing and croatia's beautiful but just wanted a bit of feedback from anyone going, bit nervous as I've not been on holiday on my own before.

• 26 Mar 2012 l.hauri said

Default_avatar

I rent a yacht from yachbooker: yacht charter zadar. I read many reviews and this seems to be the best option

• 1 Apr 2012 wedrury said

wedrury

Hey Monika, I’m exactly the same, I’m about to book into these dates, but none of my friends are available either so I’m going to go alone. I travelled alone last year across europe for a few weeks, it was so great! The best part is meeting new people and making great friends. Anyways, definitely go on it, you’ll have a great time!

• 1 Apr 2012 MonikaL07 said

MonikaL07

I’ve booked so definitely going 16th June!! I guess I’ll see you then!

• 18 Apr 2012 wings21 said

wings21

Hey i’ve booked for the Contiki Croatia on the 16th june too :) what’s everyones plans for after? At the moment i haven’t booked a return tic…this is my second time to Croatia (Zagreb), so thinking i’m just going to backpack for another 2 weeks, then head home! doing it solo too :)

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.