Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Imperial Hotel vs Royal National Hotel

17 Feb 2008 Megan0870 said

Default_avatar
Hi Guys,

I know this subject has been talked about before, I just thought I'd get an updated version of this discussion in case anything in the hotel's have changed since the last post.

Anyway, Just wondering which one people think is better and why?

Thanks,

Megan
  • 19 Feb 2008 Hipjaz, the canuck from the T-Dot said

Default_avatar

megan, in the end, you’re only going to be in the hotel to sleep. you’ll barely get to see what it looks like. the beuty of the royal national is that the tours depart from there so all you gotta do is come downstairs and meet your group. i stayed at the royal national and i cant say it was great or not. it was a basic hotel. i didn’t eat there, the only ammenities i used were the washroom and the bed and the tv. on the tour, you’ll experience so amny different sleeping conditions, especially if your tour is budget. my choice is RN but it’s up to you in the end

• 20 Feb 2008 keels said

Default_avatar

i am staying at the royal national before and after as well.. it is going to make it so much easier to just walk down stairs the morning the tour leaves!!
    and you can book into a twin share room.. you may even get someone that is one the same tour as you.. and you can save money by doing it that way too!

• 21 Feb 2008 Megan0870 said

Default_avatar

I heard that the Imperial Hotel is clean, and the Royal National is a dump. I’m just trying you find out if this is true coz were staying in London for 5+ days.

Megz

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion