Community_discussions_small  

Question

Road To Athens + Greek Island Cruise - August 7?

22 Mar 2012 Frances asked

Frances

I'm interested in hearing from others who are booked on the same tour as me, Road To Athens ( Plus (7 day) Greek Island Cruise) departing August 7th 2012.
I'm from New Zealand and i'll be travelling alone - i'm so excited!
Frances :-)

• 18 May 2012 Georgieeee said

Georgieeee

Hi Frances, I am doing this two with 2 of my girlfriends we arent doing the greek island add on but we are doing road to athens on aug 7th :)
    Georgie xx

• 18 May 2012 Frances said

Frances

hey georgie! thanks for your response :-) please could you and your friends join our ‘meetup’ page on the contiki site. it’s done by booking and checking-in. there are eight of us so far, plus yourselves.
    Frances :-)
    oh plus the facebook page aswel as…..if this link works…….. https://www.facebook.com/Contiki2012RoadToAthens7thAugust#!/Contiki2012RoadToAthens7thAugust
    otherwise add me on facebook – frances breitmeyer

• 20 May 2012 steph90 said

steph90

Hello . If Road to Rome is the same trip without heading to Greece, then I will be on the same trip :)

• 20 May 2012 Frances said

Frances

hey steph…..hmm we may cross paths? :-) are you leaving around Aug 7th ish?

• 20 May 2012 steph90 said

steph90

Hey Frances. yes i am leaving London on the 7th of August :) we just may cross paths :)

• 21 May 2012 Frances said

Frances

i’ll look out for you Steph!

• 14 Jun 2012 steph90 said

steph90

I have had confirmation from Contiki that Road to Rome is the same as Road to Athens (without the leg to Greece)
    I look forward to meeting you ladies on the trip :)

• 14 Jun 2012 Frances said

Frances

so we will be on the same bus? where abouts are you from steph?

steph90

from the sounds of it we will be on the same bus :) i’m from Australia. You’re brave heading over by yourself!

• 14 Jun 2012 Frances said

Frances

brave or foolish…i haven’t decided which!

steph90

oh no it will be great! are you staying in london before you depart?

• 15 Jun 2012 Frances said

Frances

yep i arrive in london the sunday afternoon….i’m meeting up with family friends that night then doing a day-tour of london on the monday, then going to a show at night! if i don’t get to meet everyone before the tour starts, then i will at the pre-tour meeting on the monday night :-) how about yourself?

• 15 Jun 2012 steph90 said

steph90

sounds great! i also arrive sunday afternoon. i will be in Turkey for 2 weeks before hand. I should also be doing a day tour on the monday as well :)

• 15 Jun 2012 Frances said

Frances

turkey? i’ll be going there when i do my cruise so be sure to let me know what turkeys like! wouldn’t it be great if we were on the same london day tour?? :-) you never know.

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.