Comment

London & Paris plus Paris **July 30 -Aug 8, 2010**

11 Jun 2010 MarciaW said

MarciaW
wondering who else is going around this time... Smiler
  • 14 Jun 2010 MarciaW said

MarciaW

Hi Ange,
    Yeah, I’m getting excited too! I’m arriving in London a day early…I look forward to meeting you. Are you traveling alone or with friends?
    Marcia

• 14 Jun 2010 AnGe89 said

Default_avatar

Yeah Im heading travelling with a girl I met on here a while ago… we were both supposed to be doing the Great Britain and then this tour in April but our flights were affected by the volcano… another huge countdown later and we’re almost there. Where are you from? Do you have facebook? Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 20 Jun 2010 MarciaW said

MarciaW

I’m from Maryland, USA. Yeah, I do have facebook. I’ll send you a message with my email..I’m pretty well hidden. Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 20 Jun 2010 AnGe89 said

Default_avatar

haha ok… I just made this facebook group so you can join that if you like.
    http://www.facebook.com/event….359426&v=info&ref=ts

• 21 Jun 2010 summer said

Default_avatar

Hi everyone! I’m also going on this tour with extra days in Paris. I get in on the 31st really early from Canada.

• 21 Jun 2010 MarciaW said

MarciaW

Hey Summer! I’m arriving a day early for an extra day in London. and my extra days are in Paris as well. Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 25 Jun 2010 Explorer1192070 said

Default_avatar

Hello:
    I will be going on this tour and staying a few extra days in Paris afterwards! So excited. Its my first contiki trip and first time to Europe.

• 28 Jun 2010 summer said

Default_avatar

I’m staying one extra day in Paris after the tour ends as well – but i wish i planned to stay longer. i feel like there’s so much to do and not enough time!

• 3 Jul 2010 Explorer1192070 said

Default_avatar

Does anyone know what hotels we will be staying in in London and Paris? Is anyone buying passes and things before we go or are you going to by things when your there?

• 9 Jul 2010 SteelersFan2010 said

SteelersFan2010

Explorer – I just signed up for the London/Paris/ Amsterdam set for July 31st. The hotel that they mentioned on the booking info are:
    Imperial Hotel London,
    Paris -Median Paris Congress Hotel

And if your going to Amsterdam – Blue Square Amsterdam
    hope this helps!

• 15 Jul 2010 Explorer1186750 said

Default_avatar

Where or rather in what booking info do they mention the hotels? Im going on to Rome and wondering what the hotel is there. Can’t wait for the trip!

• 19 Jul 2010 MarciaW said

MarciaW

Summer I feel the exact way.

I can’t believe the time is coming up soon…10 days to go… Big Grin<!--graemlin::D-->

• 24 Jul 2010 AnGe89 said

Default_avatar

Hey everyone… currently in Dublin on my first tour which doesnt get back till 8pm on the 31st so ill miss the beginning of the first night… does anyone have a contact number so i can chuck you a txt and meet up when i get back into london?? Looking forward to meeting everyone Big Grin<!--graemlin::D-->

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.