Community_discussions_small  

Question

who's going European Spirit jun 13- jul 4

23 Mar 2012 curlyfry asked

curlyfry

hey guys jst seeing if there are any other european spirit travellers out there....would be good to meet the rest of the gang :)

• 25 Mar 2012 nomes01 said

nomes01

Hey
    I am on that tour!!!! Yah it’s nice to meet someone else going on this too:) Are you travelling with friends?
    Naomi

• 25 Mar 2012 curlyfry said

curlyfry

hey how are you? :)
    No im a solo traveller, but i think thats going to be half the fun ha, how about you solo or friends? Where abouts are you from naomi?
    Bec :)

• 26 Mar 2012 nomes01 said

nomes01

Hey Bec
    I’m great thanks. It’s hard not to be getting excited, hope you are too. Just trying to think of everything I might need (But room is a biggie) Yep also will be a solo travellor:) I’m from New Zealand. What part of England are you in?
    Naomi:)

• 26 Mar 2012 curlyfry said

curlyfry

Ha i know im getting pretty excited aswell, i havent even considered packing yet ha :) im living in lancaster at the moment, its about 5 hours north of London, but ive only been here a month….im actually from australia :) so we are basically neighbours ha :)

• 27 Mar 2012 nomes01 said

nomes01

Haha true we kinda are neighbours with a hop skip and a jump LOL:) Wow exciting are you on holiday or working atm?

• 28 Mar 2012 Jords said

Jords

Heya! on this tour too, travelling with my cousin, there’s a facebook group that heaps of people are on and we’ve found a few people there :) https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/191726294207557/

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.