Community_discussions_small  

Question

Greek Island Hopping 2012

23 Mar 2012 Betherfly731 asked

Betherfly731

This will be my 2nd contiki. Really looking forward to it as my first contiki was just the London Explorer and I was alone a lot on that trip. Hoping to do the Greek Island Hopping either August 18th - August 31 or September 8th - 21st. Anyone else thinking about these dates for this trip?

• 25 Mar 2012 Sandra said

Sandra

hey
    me and one of my friends are going on the greek island hopping on august 18th :)

• 28 Mar 2012 Betherfly731 said

Betherfly731

awesome! Im still trying to decide which dates to go…whichever is going to work out best with work. Either way, whenever I go, I know its going to be an amazing trip! :)

• 31 Mar 2012 Jen1226 said

Jen1226

Hey, I just booked the trip on the 18th… it looks like so much fun!

• 30 May 2012 Lizzie_E said

Lizzie_E

hey guys im liz :) i may be booking this tomoz but i think ill be connecting to it from the london to athens tour then connecting with this one :)

• 30 May 2012 Sandra said

Sandra

hey lizzie i’m doing the london to athens tour and greek island hopping too, which date were you thinking of booking?

Lizzie_E

i think my travel agent said that there is only aug 17 to sep 18 but im not sure if its still available i might consider aug 21 – sep 21…u?

Sandra

i’m doing the one from july 29th – august 31, i think it says theres still space on the website

Lizzie_E

ill be leaving my friends place in germany latish august to go on the tour so i have to start sometime aug, well i may cros paths with u :) they said they get the groups together who knows damn itd be good to meet someone before i book it lol, bit nervous…solo traveller and untravelled :P

Sandra

i’m sure you will meet lots of people before you go, i’ve heard lots of people travel solo :)

Lizzie_E

true, well have fun! cant wait for it! :P

• 6 Jun 2012 Blue_Eyes131 said

Blue_Eyes131

I’ll be doing the London to Athens + GIH. The Island hopping part for mine would start Sept 8. Its going to be wild!

And to Lizzie, don’t be nervous. Think about how many people you are going to meet, and how much fun you are going to have. I guarentee you will have an incredible time!

• 7 Jun 2012 Lizzie_E said

Lizzie_E

I booked the london to athens finally eeek! haha, starting aus 21st 2012 :P

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.