Community_discussions_small  

Question

Grand Adventurer '12 - Jun 30 to Jul 12

25 Mar 2012 Patrick-james asked

Patrick-james

Hey everyone, I'm Patrick.

I'm signed up for the Grand Adventurer (Christchurch - Auckland) this year, this will be my first overseas trip so I'm pretty pumped! Just looking out to see who else is on this tour and what optionals onveryone's doing? Can't wait to meet everyone, it's going to be a blast!

• 6 Apr 2012 Jo said

Default_avatar

Hi Patrick,

My tour leaves on the 30th June also but from Auckland! Maybe the tours will meet up at some point. :) Hope you have an awesome trip for your 1st one. You will never forget it!!!!

Jo :)

• 17 Apr 2012 madisonmariah said

madisonmariah

Hi Patrick. I’m on the grand explorer from Christchurch on June 30th. I’m pretty sure that means you’ll be on my tour!

• 2 May 2012 Patrick-james said

Patrick-james

Hey Jo and Madi, nice to meet you both!
    Thanks Jo me too, not long to go now! Have you guys decided on any of the extras?

• 2 May 2012 madisonmariah said

madisonmariah

I definitely want to do bungy jumping and sky diving! It will be pretty cold but I want to do rafting too. How about you??

• 4 May 2012 Patrick-james said

Patrick-james

Sky diving and bungi jumping are definitely on my list too. I’m keen to hit the snow as well, and the glaciers are going to be pretty cool I think. Is this your first tour?

• 4 May 2012 AlexG said

AlexG

hi patrick! im on the grand explorer leaving june 30 but from auckland so maybe well cross paths at some point lol :)

• 4 May 2012 madisonmariah said

madisonmariah

It’s my first time overseas as well! Are you staying in Christchurch earlier? I head there on the 28th :)

• 6 May 2012 zoe said

zoe

I missed out on this one but does anyone know of people starting the 18 June? I’ll b doing the skydiving and adventure stuff as u only live once

• 10 May 2012 Patrick-james said

Patrick-james

Might do Alex, have you been on a tour before?
    I fly into NZ on the 29th Madi :) Are you staying at the Bealeys?
    Hey Zoe I don’t know about anyone going on the 18th, has this tour been filled up?

• 10 May 2012 madisonmariah said

madisonmariah

Yep I’ll be staying at the bealeys hotel as well:)

• 10 May 2012 Patrick-james said

Patrick-james

Cool well I’ll see you there :) are you traveling by yourself or in a group?

• 10 May 2012 madisonmariah said

madisonmariah

Traveling alone! Kinda nervous. How about you?

• 12 May 2012 Patrick-james said

Patrick-james

Me too. I know how you feel, it’s a bit hard to tell if it’s excitement or nervousness!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion