Community_discussions_small  

Question

Wild Western June 20

25 Mar 2012 Kelpeyton asked

Kelpeyton

I've been looking for any topics about the June 20 Wild Western but haven't found one. Anyone on it?

• 31 Mar 2012 aussiekristin said

aussiekristin

Yes! I’m on that tour!!! :)

• 6 Apr 2012 emilyjaneee said

emilyjaneee

Hey guys! I’m on the June 20th LA to the Bay but I’m pretty sure we’re all on the same bus, you just keep going after San Fran and that’s where we stop :)
    Are either of you travelling alone or with friends?

• 6 Apr 2012 aussiekristin said

aussiekristin

Oh great! I’m travelling alone, it’s also my first Contiki Tour, so I’m a little nervous, but there should be some great people on this tour!

• 7 Apr 2012 Kelpeyton said

Kelpeyton

I’m doing it alone too and it’s my first!! Let’s look out for each other haha!! Can’t wait

• 7 Apr 2012 aussiekristin said

aussiekristin

Oh hey that’s awesome! :)

• 8 Apr 2012 Tash said

Tash

Hey hey! I’m on this tour too!:) Going Soloooo for the first time as well:)

• 10 Apr 2012 Kelpeyton said

Kelpeyton

What are your travel plans girls? Just going for Contiki or doing some other travel as well?

• 11 Apr 2012 emilyjaneee said

emilyjaneee

This is going to be the back end of my trip! I’m spending a month in Europe before getting to the states and then about 2 weeks in NY before I fly to LA. Like I said above, I finish in San Fran while you all keep going but I think I have about a week and a half once I finish on the 30th of June before I fly out of LA (but that will include making my own way down to LA). So if anyone is hanging on in LA after the contiki I would be more than happy to do some exploring :)

• 11 Apr 2012 Kelpeyton said

Kelpeyton

It’s the back end of mine too. I leave for Egypt next Friday (20th), then to Europe for 6 weeks before flying into LA for the contiki. Then afterwards going to New York. What are you doing in Europe Emily?

• 11 Apr 2012 emilyjaneee said

emilyjaneee

Nice, that sounds amazing! I’m doing an 18day contiki through europe starting on May 8th, and then I’ll be doing about a week and a half of travel with a friend in Spain and Portugal. Do you have plans for Europe?

• 11 Apr 2012 aussiekristin said

aussiekristin

Wow you girls are both going for nice long holidays! I’m going to a couple of concerts beforehand and then having a couple of days in LA before starting the tour, then a couple of days after then flying home. Only a short one for me. Will have to do the East Coast another time!

• 11 Apr 2012 Tash said

Tash

Heya, yeah..same for me..i’ve got only got 2 days on my own before and after the tour…
    You guys got plans?

• 13 Apr 2012 Fabiq said

Default_avatar

If it is a wild born chipmunk, I’d suggest leaving it outdoors. I’m sure it would hate a life of being crammed in a cage or being touched all the time.
    Dead Sea Kit

• 15 Apr 2012 MattNZ said

MattNZ

Hey guys looks like I’m on your tour as well. I have two days afterwards in which I was hoping to go to Universal studios and/or Disney land. Anyone keen? You guys are gonna love Europe. Just did my first contiki there beginning of this year.

• 22 May 2012 Axeman said

Axeman

Hi everyone, looks like we’ll be getting aquainted!
    I just need to book somewhere to stay on the 19th…any suggestions?
    Emily Jane – I’ll be staying in LA for the 4th July celebrations if you fancy that?
    See you all later!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion