Community_discussions_small  

Question

Anyone doing the big chill August the 14th?? 2012

27 Mar 2012 Kayla99 asked

Kayla99

Heya! This is my first time over in Europe, so excited!! :D Is anyone else going on the big chill tour on the 14th of August 2012???

• 30 Mar 2012 Net88 said

Net88

kayla i am doing that one as well…. looks like we are going to be doing both tours together… hope we get along lol

• 15 Apr 2012 Taylor said

Taylor

see you ladies there :)!

• 15 Apr 2012 Taylor said

Taylor

see you ladies there :)!

• 16 Apr 2012 Michelle said

Michelle

I am on this one as well :) I am so excited

• 26 Apr 2012 Kayla99 said

Kayla99

haha I’m sure we will get along
    Oh great! :) so excited too!!

• 30 Apr 2012 Net88 said

Net88

its getting close :)

• 9 May 2012 GoingtoEurope2012:) said

GoingtoEurope2012:)

I’m coming on this tour :) Can’t wait, counting down the days already!!! :)

• 9 May 2012 Dirk said

Dirk

i did the big chill last year was awesome fun! im going on the expedition 21day camper on the 15th august, so will probably overlap with you’s in a few places, see u in paris =)

• 9 May 2012 Kayla99 said

Kayla99

I am also so excited about not having to work for a few months!! lol.
    It is getting closer and closer, but I want time to go faster!
    Oh yay! Might see you over there Dirk :)

• 10 May 2012 Dirk said

Dirk

yeh not long now3months =) think our tours overlap in paris for 2nights and the french riveria in Nice’ for 2nights… wish i had enough time to do the big chill again, best thing ive ever done, you’s will have an amazing time! camping is the way to go for sure!! do you’s have any plans for travelling more after the tour? we’re thinking of doing greek isles,octoberfest and egypt etc =P

• 14 May 2012 Tia said

Tia

I posted on the other discussion as well but yes, i am going on this tour too, first time in europe and by myself also. I’m happy to see that I’m not the only one going solo! under 3 months now, cant wait!

• 15 May 2012 Michelle said

Michelle

@Dirk, Yes, I am travelling around before and after my tours. I will go to Spain in July for the spanish spree and spend 10 extra days travelling around and then go to Portugal before heading and to the UK. I spend some time in London before and after and maybe travel out from there to Scotland and Ireland but not sure yet details and go to Morocco as well before moving to Australia :)

• 16 May 2012 RinaMarie said

Default_avatar

I cant wait to go!!! And seems ill meet a lot of new people!! Getting way to excited!

• 29 May 2012 Joelle said

Joelle

77 days to go! Can’t wait!! :D

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.