Community_discussions_small  

Question

Croatia Island cruising July 21st- 28th 2012??

27 Mar 2012 hcherry asked

Default_avatar

Hello to anyone doing this trip!

• 31 Mar 2012 Stu said

Stu

Hi, my name is Stuart. Me and a mate I met on another Contiki in January are doing this trip.
    Croatia looks like it will be amazing!! Cannot wait for some more contiki adventures

• 3 Apr 2012 hcherry said

Default_avatar

Hello Stuart and friend! Which contiki did you guys do in Jan? What’s your favourite part of contiki so far? This is our first!

• 3 Apr 2012 Stu said

Stu

We did the European Vista tour. It was 3 weeks and had an amazing time.
    Had a really good tour manager which really made for a great tour and a group that was really close.
    The best thing is the mix between seeing the sights and doing all the ‘must do’ touristy things while also getting out and about and enjoying the night life and social side of things. Food is awesome too, haha

• 8 Apr 2012 kt12345 said

Default_avatar

Hey guys, I’ll be on this tour too.
    Wonder if there is more than 4 of us!

• 9 Apr 2012 Mietta.R said

Mietta.R

Hey, Im on this tour. I can’t wait =D
    Travelling solo btw.

• 10 Apr 2012 hcherry said

Default_avatar

Hey hey! Welcome Marietta and Katie¿ You guys done contiki before too?
    Stuart that sounds like an amazing trip! And I’m so glad the food is good, nothing worse than crap food! Hopefully well have a good group, so far looks good ;)

• 10 Apr 2012 hcherry said

Default_avatar

Oh sorry!! Mietta spelt your name wrong!!

• 10 Apr 2012 kt12345 said

Default_avatar

My name is Taylor.
    I’ve been on two Contikis last summer. The Southern Trail (camping – highly recommended) and right into the Greek Island Hopping (so awesome – relaxing and partying)

• 12 Apr 2012 Stu said

Stu

Hey Mietta, have you traveled solo before? I did so on my January tour and made a bus load of good friends. Going to be an awesome trip

• 13 Apr 2012 Mietta.R said

Mietta.R

Hey no my 1st time. Well I’m actually flying into London in June, doing the European Experience with 2 friends. From then Im solo so I’ll be travelling by myself between Contikis as well as after the Cruise =]

• 15 Apr 2012 hcherry said

Default_avatar

Sorry Taylor! (not Katie) :)
    Sounds like you’re a contiki regular! The Greek Island hopping would have been fun! I don’t know where the Southern rail is… but i do love camping!
    Mietta – well done on having the courage to go on your own! A friend of mine did that and said it was an awesome experience!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion