Help with entry requirements into Canada.

27 Mar 2012 beckyB00 asked


I'm an Australian doing the Grand Northern tour and we head up through Canada for a few days. Does anyone know if we go through immigration when we enter? Do they have any entry requirements? I just want to make sure I have everything sorted before I start the tour. Any advice/help would be appreciated :)

  • 28 Mar 2012 RohanLaing said


    If you have done a Visa Waiver you don’t need anything else. It only take a few minutes to fill complete and will cost you $14. I’m on the Grand Candian tour leaving May 4th.

  • 28 Mar 2012 beckyB00 said


    Thanks mate, yeah I did that esta thing last year when I was in the states but was a little confused about Canada. Have a great time on your tour :D

  • 28 Mar 2012 RohanLaing said


    I believe it covers the USA, Canada and Mexico. Thanks. I’ll be sure to let you know how it goes. CAN’T WAIT!!!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Related Discussions

Discussions Details

Last response almost 5 years

This question was posted about almost 5 years ago. It has been discussed 3 times.

2 people are following this discussion.

  • beckyB00
  • RohanLaing



Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.