Community_discussions_small  

Question

European Experience 10 September 2012

29 Mar 2012 Daniel_Ben asked

Daniel_Ben

Hey! I am doing a European Experience tour that starts on September 10 2012 with 3 mates.
Just wondering who else is doing that tour?

• 30 Mar 2012 mw said

mw

Hey, I’m looking to book the european experience tour in sept too. i only see a sept 8 or 12th departure date. Are you on one of those tours?

• 2 Apr 2012 Daniel_Ben said

Daniel_Ben

Thats odd, on the calender for European Experience it has September 10 highlighted and thats what we have booked…apparently there is still room but quite a few people are on the tour already..

• 3 Apr 2012 kellym777 said

kellym777

hi guys sorry to just jump in on your post lol.. MW where do you live? because apparently tour dates in USA / Canada show from the day you leave home or something where as in australia they show the date from the day we start the tour. I have no idea why it is like this but I have heard that is the case :)

• 3 Apr 2012 Daniel_Ben said

Daniel_Ben

That makes good sense Kelly, in that case MW, I would suggest that it is the “Sept 8” tour that I am referring to

• 4 Apr 2012 kellym777 said

kellym777

you guys are travelling around the same time i am – 5 months to go! hope you have an awesome time on your tour

• 4 Apr 2012 Daniel_Ben said

Daniel_Ben

thanks kelly! :) you to

• 10 Apr 2012 mw said

mw

Kelly – Im coming from canada. I def think you are right though. looks like they add 2 days to the tours in canada. the tour i booked starts on the day i fly out on the 14th but actual tour starts the 16th. thanks for the clarification kelly!

Daniel – I couldn’t book the experience one so Im doing highlights, disappointed that i will be missing out on switzerland!

Perhaps between the 3 of us, our tours will overlap along the way! lol

• 10 Apr 2012 kellym777 said

kellym777

MW that’s a shame you miss switzerland! its very likely we could overlap in places. will probably meet you in a bar at one of the contiki stopovers along the way!

• 10 Apr 2012 Daniel_Ben said

Daniel_Ben

I agree, having heard some stories from past contiki-ers there is a somewhat likely chance we will all meet up during a stopover.
    Hopefully meet you both then :)
    If I don’t, best of luck with your tours, hope yas have a blast!

• 30 Apr 2012 Will said

Will

Hey Daniel – Myself and two other mates just booked the Euro Experience 8th Sept.
    Is this the tour you are on mate?

• 30 Apr 2012 Daniel_Ben said

Daniel_Ben

Hey Will!
    Sorry mine starts of Sept 10, the Sept 8 one (for Kiwis and Aussies – Yanks and Canadians have different dates due to the time difference) is different, there is still room if you wanted to change aye.

• 30 Apr 2012 Will said

Will

cheers Daniel, we have booked for the 8th but might catch you at some point! We are planning on heading Oktoberfest afterwards so have to go on the earlier Contiki

• 30 Apr 2012 Daniel_Ben said

Daniel_Ben

Ahh I see, haha enjoy mate!
    A night in Munich for Oktoberfest is included in the tour starting on the 10th apparently so I am stoked for that aye.
    Best of luck with it :)

• 17 May 2012 Leigh92 said

Leigh92

Hey i booked the September 10th tour as well!
    First contiki and first time to Europe and going solo so cant wait, should be amazing haha,

Not long now!! :)

• 18 May 2012 Daniel_Ben said

Daniel_Ben

Sweet as! See you in London mate

• 18 May 2012 Russel28 said

Russel28

Im going Sept. 12…

• 22 May 2012 Leigh92 said

Leigh92

are you guys staying at the Royal national the night before?

• 22 May 2012 Daniel_Ben said

Daniel_Ben

I am staying a week before, doing a London tour :D pub the night before then? haha

• 23 May 2012 Leigh92 said

Leigh92

I get in on the 2nd and staying close, then the 9th staying there!!
    the pub sounds like an amazing idea, hopefully one close, im sure there will be others staying as well that would be keen :)

• 14 Jun 2012 Chris said

Chris

Hey, im all booked in for the 10th. I’m 26 and from syd australia. Im getting into london on the 8th and planning to go to germany for octoberfest after the tour, not sure where i am staying as yet.

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion