Community_discussions_small  

Question

Grand Canadian 17th August!!!

31 Mar 2012 saraA asked

Default_avatar

Hi Im Sara from Melbourne, Australia. I was wondering who else is going on the Grand Canadian tour departing from New York on the 17th August???

• 7 Apr 2012 Tempest11 said

Tempest11

Hi, i’m Rachael and i’ve just booked to go on it, my first trip – rather excited at the moment, what about you first trip or experienced traveller?

• 8 Apr 2012 saraA said

Default_avatar

Yay are you traveling alone? I am. Yes it’s my first trip I’m am travelling a bit in Europe beforehand tho. Have you got Facebook??

• 9 Apr 2012 Tempest11 said

Tempest11

hey hopefully the private message worked with my facebook if not sorry and i’ll try again!

• 10 Apr 2012 saraA said

Default_avatar

Hey it didn’t work :$

• 10 Apr 2012 Tempest11 said

Tempest11

hey sent it again, if still not working maybe send me yours?

• 12 Apr 2012 *Kel* said

Default_avatar

Hey there, my name is Kelly (also from Melbourne) and i’m also booked on this tour! I’m travelling alone and spending a few days in NY before hand, looking forward to it!

• 12 Apr 2012 Tempest11 said

Tempest11

Hi Kel, oo very jealous of you spending more time in New York! am so excited

• 13 Apr 2012 saraA said

Default_avatar

Hi Kel that’s awesome. Where are you staying in new york before the tour?

• 8 Jun 2012 esquire3 said

esquire3

Hey guys, my name is ella just paid for this tour :D Also from melbourne! – first time overseas and then heading off on exchange in london.

• 8 Jun 2012 Tempest11 said

Tempest11

Hi ella! i’m so excited, what sort of exchange are you doing in London?

• 16 Jul 2012 Glen said

Glen

hey guys my names glenn also from melbourne! i just paid for this trip today :) except only the canada and the rockies part of the trip! anyone travelling solo ??

• 19 Jul 2012 Duane said

Default_avatar

Hey all,
    I’m Duane from aus nsw and I will be on this tour also. I’m having a few days in new york before it starts and a week exploring after the tour finishes up. Counting down the days…

• 7 Aug 2012 esquire3 said

esquire3
    Student exchange at Univeristy of Western Ontario – living with a bunch of students for 5 months after the tour. I am extremely excited.

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion