Community_discussions_small  

Question

Anyone going to European Inspiration 4th August?

31 Mar 2012 Jake asked

Jake

Just trying to find any people going on the European Inspiration tour, August 4th 2012 - 22nd August 2012?

• 31 Mar 2012 Mandy85 said

Mandy85

Hi Jake, I’m hoping to book this exact tour…will be traveling alone, how about you?

• 31 Mar 2012 Jake said

Jake

Just do it! lol

• 31 Mar 2012 Jake said

Jake

Yer i just booked the other day. I’ve never done a tour before but a few of my mates have and loved it. I’ve also been told a few times that its better to go it alone. Forces you to go out of your comfort zone and meet new people.
    You booked flights or anything yet?

• 3 Apr 2012 Mandy85 said

Mandy85

No, haven’t booked flights yet. I’m actually going to be in Malta & Ibiza for 4 weeks prior with some friends, & this is the tour that lines up well with my plans, so hopefully soon, I think I can say I will be on this tour…let’s hope it works out! Do you know anyone else who’s booked into this one yet?

• 3 Apr 2012 Jake said

Jake

Ah nice! How long are you travelling for? Na no idea if there’s anyone else on this tour as yet. . So far its just you and me. Better bring your drinking shoes ;) haha

• 18 Apr 2012 Mandy85 said

Mandy85

Sorry Jake, ive booked June 23rd tour instead. Hope you enjoy yourself…good luck finding others on your trip, I havent found anyone on mine either :(

• 23 Apr 2012 ABE said

Default_avatar

Hi Jake – Im going!!! just booked (well changed from a different date to this one) – are you leaving Aus on the 2nd of August or are you going over early for some time in London?

• 23 Apr 2012 Jake said

Jake

I’m going over July 20. Heading over to Spain/Portugal for a bit of a look hopefully. What about yourself?

• 24 Apr 2012 ABE said

Default_avatar

Oh ok cool – no unfortunatley Im leaving Sydney on 2nd of August I cant get any more leave from work lol I wonder how many people have booked this trip?? Although I dont think most people go on the discussions until the last minute kinda thing…Have you been to europe before?

• 24 Apr 2012 Jake said

Jake

Yer I was pretty lucky, got 8 weeks off! Can’t wait! Well I know of 2 now . . Lol. There better be more! Na the only place that I’ve been to so far is Thailand. How bout you? Been anywhere yet?

• 24 Apr 2012 ABE said

Default_avatar

Good on you…true I’m sure there will be :) yerpp I have been to greece and New Zealand before, NZ was average would go back if I was with family or something…greece was nice I was seeing family and friends…would recommend the islands etc for you…so excited about this tour its going too quick though I don’t have enough time to save money!!! Lol

• 24 Apr 2012 ABE said

Default_avatar

Good on you…true I’m sure there will be :) yerpp I have been to greece and New Zealand before, NZ was average would go back if I was with family or something…greece was nice I was seeing family and friends…would recommend the islands etc for you…so excited about this tour its going too quick though I don’t have enough time to save money!!! Lol

• 24 Apr 2012 Jake said

Jake

Ah yep! I know what you mean about going too quick and not having time to save! haha. I was actually going to do greek islands afterwards. Not too sure yet . . . Keen for a bit of a party and heard that’s the place for it! Might be all partied out after Spain then this tho!

• 1 May 2012 Jake said

Jake

Well that makes 3! lol

• 2 May 2012 ABE said

Default_avatar

YAYY haha 3 Months people!!

• 21 May 2012 Laurzfallon said

Default_avatar

Hello all I am heading on this tour as well super exited !!!!!

• 22 May 2012 Jake said

Jake

Thats 4! Before we know it we’ll have 10 haha. . . . Better be more than that!

• 23 May 2012 Laurzfallon said

Default_avatar

And there is 2 more people coming with me haha a few more

• 23 May 2012 Laurzfallon said

Default_avatar

And there is 2 more people coming with me haha a few more

• 25 May 2012 Nik.A said

Default_avatar

Hey guys, my mate and I are going so add another 2 on to the list.

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion