Community_discussions_small  

Attention all Forum Users.
We’re working on a brand new shiny tool to make your experience as simple as possible.
Which means the community forums is now read only whilst we work on a new & improved ‘My Contiki’ space.

Question

Anyone going to European Inspiration 4th August?

31 Mar 2012 Jake asked

Jake

Just trying to find any people going on the European Inspiration tour, August 4th 2012 - 22nd August 2012?

• Read the responses 25 responses so far
  • 31 Mar 2012 Mandy85 said

Mandy85

Hi Jake, I’m hoping to book this exact tour…will be traveling alone, how about you?

• 31 Mar 2012 Jake said

Jake

Just do it! lol

• 31 Mar 2012 Jake said

Jake

Yer i just booked the other day. I’ve never done a tour before but a few of my mates have and loved it. I’ve also been told a few times that its better to go it alone. Forces you to go out of your comfort zone and meet new people.
    You booked flights or anything yet?

• 3 Apr 2012 Mandy85 said

Mandy85

No, haven’t booked flights yet. I’m actually going to be in Malta & Ibiza for 4 weeks prior with some friends, & this is the tour that lines up well with my plans, so hopefully soon, I think I can say I will be on this tour…let’s hope it works out! Do you know anyone else who’s booked into this one yet?

• 3 Apr 2012 Jake said

Jake

Ah nice! How long are you travelling for? Na no idea if there’s anyone else on this tour as yet. . So far its just you and me. Better bring your drinking shoes ;) haha

• 18 Apr 2012 Mandy85 said

Mandy85

Sorry Jake, ive booked June 23rd tour instead. Hope you enjoy yourself…good luck finding others on your trip, I havent found anyone on mine either :(

• 23 Apr 2012 B said

Default_avatar

Hi Jake – Im going!!! just booked (well changed from a different date to this one) – are you leaving Aus on the 2nd of August or are you going over early for some time in London?

• 23 Apr 2012 Jake said

Jake

I’m going over July 20. Heading over to Spain/Portugal for a bit of a look hopefully. What about yourself?

• 24 Apr 2012 B said

Default_avatar

Oh ok cool – no unfortunatley Im leaving Sydney on 2nd of August I cant get any more leave from work lol I wonder how many people have booked this trip?? Although I dont think most people go on the discussions until the last minute kinda thing…Have you been to europe before?

• 24 Apr 2012 Jake said

Jake

Yer I was pretty lucky, got 8 weeks off! Can’t wait! Well I know of 2 now . . Lol. There better be more! Na the only place that I’ve been to so far is Thailand. How bout you? Been anywhere yet?

• 24 Apr 2012 B said

Default_avatar

Good on you…true I’m sure there will be :) yerpp I have been to greece and New Zealand before, NZ was average would go back if I was with family or something…greece was nice I was seeing family and friends…would recommend the islands etc for you…so excited about this tour its going too quick though I don’t have enough time to save money!!! Lol

• 24 Apr 2012 B said

Default_avatar

Good on you…true I’m sure there will be :) yerpp I have been to greece and New Zealand before, NZ was average would go back if I was with family or something…greece was nice I was seeing family and friends…would recommend the islands etc for you…so excited about this tour its going too quick though I don’t have enough time to save money!!! Lol

• 24 Apr 2012 Jake said

Jake

Ah yep! I know what you mean about going too quick and not having time to save! haha. I was actually going to do greek islands afterwards. Not too sure yet . . . Keen for a bit of a party and heard that’s the place for it! Might be all partied out after Spain then this tho!

• 1 May 2012 Jake said

Jake

Well that makes 3! lol

• 2 May 2012 B said

Default_avatar

YAYY haha 3 Months people!!

• 21 May 2012 Laura & nick said

Laura & nick

Hello all I am heading on this tour as well super exited !!!!!

• 22 May 2012 Jake said

Jake

Thats 4! Before we know it we’ll have 10 haha. . . . Better be more than that!

• 23 May 2012 Laura & nick said

Laura & nick

And there is 2 more people coming with me haha a few more

• 23 May 2012 Laura & nick said

Laura & nick

And there is 2 more people coming with me haha a few more

• 25 May 2012 Nik.A said

Default_avatar

Hey guys, my mate and I are going so add another 2 on to the list.

We are no longer accepting new responses to this discussion thread.

More Discussions