Community_discussions_small  

Comment

A FEW QUESTIONS

17 Feb 2007 Stephy L said

Default_avatar
I have a few questions. I'm going on the European Whirl in May for the first time.
Do I really need a sleeping bag?
How much money should I plan on bringing for a 20 day trip? Do I bring pounds for my day in London and then Euros for the rest? Do people normally have the chance to do laundry?
  • 17 Feb 2007 Chris_V said

Chris_V

Hi there how are you My name is chris from melbourne australia and I doing the Europe Horizon in July and I was told to take a sleeping bag. I am staying in London one night before the tour. So I would need to use the pound when I am in London. then one on the tour I think you can just use Euro

• 17 Feb 2007 Kylie85 said

Default_avatar

hey Steph, Im just taking a couple of credit cards that i can cash advance from and buy stuff with.. Ive travelled alot in the past and I am not really a fan of carrying alot of cash. I find if you pay as you go (credit card) the exchange rate with favour you better, so long as your bank isnt fee crazy.
    Its anoying if you run out of local currency on your last day and need to get more, or find you have alot left over and either need to exchange it to another currency or try top spend it.

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.