Community_discussions_small  

Question

Anyone booked for the July 2 Vietnam highlights??

31 Mar 2012 Denielle asked

Denielle

Hi Everyone,
Just wanted to start a thread for those booked on the July 2 departure of the Vietnam highlights tour. I am counting on being one of the older tour members LOL but that's okay - any other Aussies coming along? The tour is almost full so there must be a few people on board...super keen to meet you all :)

Danielle x

• 1 Apr 2012 Kara said

Kara

Hey Danielle, I’m doing the Big Indochina Adventure departing 17 June so our tour meets up with yours when we hit Vietnam :) I’ll be one of the younger tour members, but thats okay too! lol
    So excited!

• 1 Apr 2012 Denielle said

Denielle

Awesome! Where are you from Kara??

• 1 Apr 2012 Kara said

Kara

A little town in South Australia! So a fellow Aussie :) Are you travelling solo?

• 1 Apr 2012 Denielle said

Denielle

Oh that’s amazing Kara!! My husband and I live in the Barossa!! LOL My hubby and I will be enjoying our first trip to Vietnam, second time overseas. I work in a winery and hubby is a chef, so we are looking forward to eating our way across Vietnam :)

• 10 Apr 2012 Kyle said

Kyle

Hi Denielle and Kara — I’m Kyle, also on the July 2nd Vietnam Highlights! I’m from Minnesota in the US, but I’ll be in Aus before our tour! Nice to meet ya’ll

• 14 Apr 2012 Denielle said

Denielle

Hi Kyle – hope you have fun while you are in Australia! Where will you be visiting??

• 24 Apr 2012 ValCupp said

Default_avatar

My 2 friends and I are booked for the Vietnam July 2nd trip as well. We are from DC. Very excited!

• 25 Apr 2012 Denielle said

Denielle

Hi ValCupp,
    Welcome aboard!! Can’t wait to meet you all xxx

• 12 May 2012 Tiana said

Tiana

I’m going with 2 other girls from Perth. Can’t wait, the countdown is on! xx

• 12 May 2012 Denielle said

Denielle

50 days till take off for me!!!!! Just have to get through 2 exams then its on :)

• 28 May 2012 Kara said

Kara

Hey everyone, I’ve just been told I can have an extra week off work so I’m thinking about changing my flight and heading to Phuket or koh samui for a week after the tour, anyone else doing anything after? X

• 28 May 2012 Denielle said

Denielle

Sounds awesome Kara. I’ll be staying on in Hanoi for an extra 3 days though….5 weeks to go so pumped now!!!!!

• 28 May 2012 Kara said

Kara

I have two extra nights in Hanoi at this stage, then a flight back to Bangkok on the Friday and who knows what I will do from there! Lol. I leave in 17 days, so excited!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion