Community_discussions_small  

Question

Grand Explorer (Auckland to Christchurch) 25th May

1 Apr 2012 zoejanaye asked

zoejanaye

Just wondering if anyone has booked the above tour as I'm very keen to book it, my birthday also falls about halfway through the trip :)

• 14 Apr 2012 Dennis said

Dennis

hey i am also thinking about booking this one. looks like a fun one. just got on here to see if anyone has already.

• 14 Apr 2012 zoejanaye said

zoejanaye

i’ve actually booked now :) about a week ago. and i’m so so so keen! let me know if you do book it, would be good to know someone before the trip.

• 17 Apr 2012 Dennis said

Dennis

hey i ended up booking this. i also booked a pre night stay and a night after the tour ends. pretty excited!

• 17 Apr 2012 zoejanaye said

zoejanaye

haha, i booked the extra night at each end too! what time does your plane land the day before? i dont get in till 5pm :( and yes, i cant wait!

Dennis

hey, the flights i am looking at say i wont get in until 5pm also. havent booked them yet. i am going to do that next week.

Dennis

hey, the flights i am looking at say i wont get in until 5pm also. havent booked them yet. i am going to do that next week.

• 17 Apr 2012 zoejanaye said

zoejanaye

you should be able to get a pretty sweet last minute deal :) are you on facebook?

Dennis

thats what im hoping for. haha. yes i got facebook. dennis licon or drlicon87@aol.com

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.