Community_discussions_small  

Question

Wild western august 1st? Anyone else booked ?

2 Apr 2012 Kylie asked

Kylie

Hi I'm booked on this tour just trying to find others on this tour??

• 4 Apr 2012 Sam said

Sam

hey! yep im on the western highlights tour which im pretty sure is the same tour except i finish in vegassssss so exciting haha are you travelling on your own or with mates?

• 11 Apr 2012 Adam said

Adam

I’m on the wild western as well. Couldn’t book the July 25th one so I jumped on this one.

• 13 Apr 2012 Adam said

Adam

Did a little research and found that there are 3 other tours that are part of the wild western…LA to the Bay, Western Highlights (the one your on Sam), and California Highlights, California Highlights departs August 7.

• 14 Apr 2012 Sam said

Sam

sweeeet! i saw someone posted a review of this tour on the message board just made me even more excited to get on it counting down til august!! hope you guys are gonna be in party mode.. haha

• 14 Apr 2012 Kylie said

Kylie

Hey guys I’m so excited and yes ready to party alright, I’m travelling on my own I’m from new south wales Australia!! August can not come quick enough .
    Where are yous from ? Travelling solo ?

• 15 Apr 2012 Sam said

Sam

i knowww right im dreaming about it every day haha im travelling on my own from christchurch in nz (quake city!) staying at the kyoto for a couple days before the tour if any of you are there keen to do universal studios maybe?

• 15 Apr 2012 Kylie said

Kylie

Im staying at the kyoto the night before that’s all get to los angelas about 8am, I have a few days after the tour at the Kyoto

• 15 Apr 2012 Sam said

Sam

ahh all good will have to have a drink or something the day before! somebody should make a facebook group…

• 15 Apr 2012 Adam said

Adam

I’ll be staying in Hermosa Beach with a buddy from July 28 to the morning when the tour starts. I’ll be going solo as well. This is my 4th tour with Contiki and it’s always been a great time. My last tour was the Reefs and Rainforest in Australia. We went from Sydney to Cape Trib. Great time.

• 16 Apr 2012 Kylie said

Kylie

4th tour wow that’s awesome this is my 2nd I did Europe October last year had such a great time.

• 16 Apr 2012 Sam said

Sam

im a contiki virgin!! cant wait to pop the cherry haha

• 16 Apr 2012 Sam said

Sam

• 16 Apr 2012 Sam said

Sam

• 16 Apr 2012 Sam said

Sam

• 17 Apr 2012 Sam said

Sam

damn sorry about that^^ technology seems to have a vendetta against me and likes to embarrass me in front of new people lol

• 18 Apr 2012 Adam said

Adam

No worries Sam…its all good…Yeah, Kylie, I did European Explorer for 35 days about a year and a half ago…it seems every 6 months I take a holiday with Contiki :)…Did you guys register for meetup?

• 7 May 2012 Adam said

Adam

Sorry guys…I jumped on the July 25th tour…Hope you guys have an awesome time!

• 29 Jun 2012 Hannah said

Default_avatar

Hey guys I’ve just booked onto this tour! Hoping to do the LA explorer for a few days before to make the most of time in LA. My first contiki as well – can’t wait to get out there!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Top Discussions

Discussions Details

Last response over 2 years

This question was posted about over 2 years ago. It has been discussed 18 times.

4 people are following this discussion.

• Kylie
  • Sam
  • Adam
  • Default_avatar

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.