Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Grand southern buddies!!! Aug 9th-sept 3rd

2 Apr 2012 Elise said

Default_avatar

Whos booked in?!

• 4 Apr 2012 lyss08 said

lyss08

hey booked this tour today my emails lyss089@hotmail.com if u wana add me on facebook easier to talk thn on here
    alyssa

• 4 Apr 2012 Elise said

Default_avatar

Awesome! I’ve sent you a request :)

• 8 Apr 2012 Erin said

Erin

Hey guys! I have just booked my spot on this tour, going to pay my deposit in the next few days! Can’t wait! It’s my first time travelling overseas on my own! I’m from Melbourne, Australia. Where are you guys from? I’m planning to stay a few nights in LA before the tour, and about 5 nights in NY at the end – is anyone else doing something like this?

• 8 Apr 2012 Trent said

Trent

Hey all, I too am booked for this tour and I’m also from Melbourne. I will be doing the tour by myself after going to Canada and parts of America with a mate. Most likley will be arriving in LA the day before the tour starts

• 8 Apr 2012 Elise said

Default_avatar

Hiii! I’m from Sydney add me on fb elise_designs@hotmail.com I’m planning on staying for a few days in new York after the tour, it’s my first time overseas too :)

• 8 Apr 2012 lyss08 said

lyss08

hey im alyssa from melb lyss089@hotmail.com if u wana add me on facey.il stay 2 nights b4 and after the trip thn travel for up to 2 months after

• 8 Apr 2012 Erin said

Erin

Guys and girls, I just made a Facebook Group for our contiki trip – http://www.facebook.com/groups/201812473266901/
    Everyone should join so we can stay in touch before the trip, discuss arrangements, get to know each other etc! =)

• 8 Apr 2012 Rob said

Default_avatar

Hey guys I’m on the tour as well. Will be my first time overseas. Can’t wait! I have 1 extra night in LA before the trip & 1 extra in NY after.

• 9 Apr 2012 lucy21 said

Default_avatar

hey me and my friend are also booked on this tour stayin in la 3 nights before and a week in ny after :)

• 9 Apr 2012 Erin said

Erin

Can’t wait to meet you all – we are going to have the best time! =) make sure you join the Facebook group if you haven’t already! http://www.facebook.com/groups/201812473266901/

• 13 Apr 2012 Rach said

Default_avatar

Hi Guys,
    I just booked my seat yesterday (think I got the last one!). SO excited! :)
    Im from Perth and im staying in LA for 4 days before contiki and staying in NY 5 nights after – pretty similar to you Erin :)

• 21 Apr 2012 Jordan said

Jordan

Hey Guys.. All booked! My friend and I are also doing this tour.. both from Melbourne staying about a week before hand in LA and a week afterwards in NYC. Can’t wait :D

• 21 Apr 2012 Elise said

Default_avatar

Sooo many Melbourne peps, jump on the Facebook group Jordan so we can meet you :)

• 27 Jul 2012 simon said

Default_avatar

Hi guys….hope you dont mind two kiwis tagging along ness and i are in la for four nights before and three nights in NY is anyone stopping in Honolulu on their way home

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion