Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Spanish Spree 3rd-16th September 2012

3 Apr 2012 AmyBlake(: said

AmyBlake(:

Hey to anyone going on Spanish Spree on these dates, a Facebook group has been started! Just search Facebook for Spanish Spree - 3 Sept 2012
Can't wait for this tour :D

• 26 Apr 2012 DylanBond said

DylanBond

Yeah myself and 2 mates are! We are in Europe for 3mths from late june to early october… we are heading to oktoberfest afterwards

• 27 Apr 2012 AmyBlake(: said

AmyBlake(:

Sweet! I’m heading to Oktoberfest too, bulk keen! (:

• 16 May 2012 Tatiana said

Tatiana

Hello! My husband and I will be going to Spain in September and are counting down the days! Can’t wait!

• 20 May 2012 AmyBlake(: said

AmyBlake(:

Yay! Very excited to meet everyone & explore Spain!

• 11 Jul 2012 Madimouse said

Madimouse

Was my b-day yesterday- and got this tour as a pressent from my dad!!

• 11 Jul 2012 AmyBlake(: said

AmyBlake(:

well happy bday! that is an awesome present! 54 days to go! (:

• 16 Jul 2012 eshoe85 said

Default_avatar

https://www.facebook.com/groups/237214626355438/

• 21 Aug 2012 Kate said

Default_avatar
    i will be joining that tour group i look forward to meeting everyone!
  • 24 Sep 2012 sfowl916 said

sfowl916

Hey, considering doing the Spanish spree December 26, would love if you guys could tell me about your trip! I want to hear all about it, thanks!

• 3 Oct 2012 AmyBlake(: said

AmyBlake(:

Do it!! (: Spanish Spree was awesome! You get a mix of culture in the day and partying at night. The biggest nights out were 2 nights in Barcelona followed by 2 nights in Ibiza! Hectic. Not sure how different Spain would be like in winter because it was hot when we went! It’s hotels not hostels so decent accommodation too!

• 4 Oct 2012 eshoe85 said

Default_avatar

@sfowl916, Amy’s totally right with regards to the biggest nights and the timing. i just got back from the trip last month and can say it was still really hot. barcelona/granada/sevilla/cordoba was like high-80s to mid-90s. ibiza clubs definitely aren’t open during december. that was the sole reason why i chose spanish spree: ibiza. i’m sure it’ll still be fun but it’s better to go during the summer. i’m sure you can find more info by doing either a Google search or searching the Contiki forums.
    overall though, it was my first contiki, and i had the time of my life! i can provide insights for you if you’d like. great trip, awesome people, and amazing country. check out my blog in your spare time: http://spanishspree2012.blogspot.com.

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion