Community_discussions_small  

Question

European Escapade Sept 12th?

3 Apr 2012 Sammytee asked

Sammytee

hey guys anyone starting their European Escapade on Sept 12?

• 6 Apr 2012 ElizabethNZ said

ElizabethNZ

Hey! Yeah I am! So excited!!

• 8 Apr 2012 Kiwi~Vino~Rachel said

Kiwi~Vino~Rachel

Hey! I am also! cant wait!!!

• 8 Apr 2012 Sammytee said

Sammytee

Yay I’m so excited too! Are you both traveling solo?

• 8 Apr 2012 ElizabethNZ said

ElizabethNZ

Na, I’m coming with 2 of my good girlfriends, but then they’re coming back home at the end and leaving me in my own – unsure what my plans are then…
    Stoked that our Contiki goes to Munich during octoberfest!

• 8 Apr 2012 Kiwi~Vino~Rachel said

Kiwi~Vino~Rachel

Yup im travelling on my own! also excited about october fest haha picked a good time of year to go!
    Im also not sure of my plans after the contiki weather i fly home or stay on.. What would you do if you stay on??

• 8 Apr 2012 Sammytee said

Sammytee

I have booked another Contiki which starts like the next day it’s the Aegean Classic around the Greek Islands

• 8 Apr 2012 ElizabethNZ said

ElizabethNZ

Unsure exactly what i’ll do – hopefully meet some people on Contiki who want to go somewhere else – Greece could be a good option, before returning to London to find a flat and find a job…
    Sammy, Can you copy in a link to that Greece tour you’re doing?

• 16 Apr 2012 Sammytee said

Sammytee

I keep trying to add the link but it won’t post.. It’s the Aegean Classic tho! Departing October 7!

• 18 Apr 2012 caitlinj said

caitlinj

Hey I’m coming on that tour too! I’m so glad I’ve finally found others!!! :D I’m also travelling solo

• 29 Apr 2012 lozsander said

lozsander

I’m looking at booking for this date within the next few weeks also going by myself and staying in london to work afterwards :)

• 24 May 2012 Amyb said

Amyb

Hey! I’m also doing the European Escapade tour and travelling solo :)

• 5 Jun 2012 Bex007 said

Default_avatar

Hey I’m also doing the tour with a couple of girlfriends, is anyone thinking of doing some traveling after the tour?

• 9 Jul 2012 Dani said

Dani

Hey! I’m also coming on this tour! Supper excited! travelling alone though.. where is everyone from???

• 16 Jul 2012 katie:) said

Default_avatar

there is 5 of us in our group, cant wait to meet you all :) am i the only married one? haha
    2 of our group are doin the greek islands after, one is flying home and my hubby and i will be back packing for a few months aswell!

• 17 Jul 2012 loveinhereyes said

loveinhereyes

Hey guys, I’m going on the European Escapdes that leaves Sept 13! traveling solo, how about you guys? I’m so excited I can’t stand it

• 18 Jul 2012 Sammytee said

Sammytee

Yay I’m so excited I’m on the countdown now I have a few friends over there ATM making me jealous with all their photos!! Is anyone else staying at the contiki basement a few days before the tour starts?

• 18 Jul 2012 Kiwi~Vino~Rachel said

Kiwi~Vino~Rachel

I am on the countdown now also 27 days until i leave NZ to head over to Europe cant wait!! Sammy ill be staying at the contiki basement the night before our tour deparst on the 12th so we should def all meet up for a drinkt he night before =]

• 18 Jul 2012 Bex007 said

Default_avatar

I’m on the countdown to, so excited!!!! Is anyone planning on going travelling after Contiki? My friend is heading back to NZ so I’ll be solo and keen to make some new friends and see some more amazing sights!

• 19 Jul 2012 Theresa said

Theresa

I can’t wait to be going off to Europe! I am so excited and travelling solo as well!

• 19 Jul 2012 caitlinj said

caitlinj

I’ll be staying in the contiki basement the night before too! Are most of you guys from NZ as well? 6 more weeks yay!!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion