Community_discussions_small  

Question

What shouldn't I miss in Europe?

3 Apr 2012 trina asked

trina

Hello, fellow wanderers.

I'm going on a European Magic tour soon and I was wondering if there were any must-see, must-do, or must-eat in London, Amsterdam, Munich, Venice, Lucerne and Paris that I shouldn't miss aside from the usual tourist-y stuff (ex. Big Ben, Eiffel Tower, gondola ride, Swiss chocolate, etc). Any info would be great!

Thanks.

• 15 Apr 2012 Hera said

Default_avatar

Hi, Trina. Which trip do you book? My frien and I have book for 27May2012. So excited about it !!!

• 15 Apr 2012 trina said

trina

Hi, Hera. It’s probably the same tour. Mine starts on May 25th. I’m going with my friend and my sister. Where are you guys from? We’re all so excited since it’ll be our first time in Europe. Should be amazing.

• 21 Apr 2012 Todd said

Todd

If you have time, the Catacombs in Paris were amazing. You’re going to need 3-4 hours to get there, wait in line, go through them and return to the CBD

• 12 May 2012 vanessa11 said

vanessa11

omg Trina how exciting I will be doing the same tour but starting June 1. Good luck, have fun and most importantly be safe :-) let me know how you like it.

• 13 May 2012 trina said

trina

hey vanessa. i’m so excited since mine is coming up soon. will let you know how it goes, but i think it’ll be amazing. hope you have a blast with your trip.

• 16 May 2012 josurinu said

josurinu

Wooo hooo! your tour is starting in 9 days! I’m sorry I can’t contribute to the conversation since I won’t be doing European Magic until September. So I’m hoping you can come back with some advice on what to do and what NOT to do.

But by some of the reviews and research… Amsterdam has the Anne Frank house and the Heineken experience. I haven’t decided which one to do, but I’m leaning towards Anne Frank’s house. Venice I heard you should just get lost and explore the city, and they have awesome leather goods (but plan to spend a pretty penny there).

Hope you have a flippin’ BLAST! I’ve heard so much good things! My friend went on the same tour last year and said he regretted calling it an early night in Amsterdam and Germany was a fun party because of the beer hall. Safe travels!

• 17 May 2012 vanessa11 said

vanessa11

hey guys so me and my friend were looking at all of the hotels we will be staying and the one in Germany seems a bit concerning. Most of the reviews said to bring bug repealent because of the amounts of bed bugs!! YUCK!!

PS- Trina since you are doing this trip before us please let us know if this is true or not. Thanks

• 17 May 2012 trina said

trina

hi, josurinu. thanks for the heads up about Amsterdam and Germany. will def try to stay up when i can. hahaha. i just don’t want to be too sleepy or (gasp!) too hungover the next day to enjoy the sites. will let you know how my trip goes. : )

hey, vanessa. i heard about the bedbugs issue, too. yikes! i’m bringing a blanket/sheet, just in case. will def let you guys know.

• 17 May 2012 SHAUNA said

SHAUNA

I hope you all have fun on your trips!! I am going on a tour in September and I was wanting to get a idea of what types of hotels we will be staying in. What is the hotels name that you are staying in Germany that had bad reviews?

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion