Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Grand Southern (LA- NYC) 31st Jan 2013

4 Apr 2012 brookster said

Default_avatar

Hi everyone just thought I would make the first move and see who is interested in coming along?! I have booked this tour because the Mardi Gras are on in New Orleans at that time and we will be there on day 13!!! Excitement excitement! Am staying in the pod hotel in new york which is really close to broadway and times square and costs $119 for a double room and its nice and clean and friendly just small and compact...a single is $75 bucks or 99 for double..you share showers and stuff just not for anything above the single bed...anyway send me an email- adultshop_partyplan@hotmail.com and we can have a chat...also i will tell you where i got my good deals on contiki :) hope to hear form u soon!

• 15 May 2012 chloelouise20 said

chloelouise20

Hey Brooke I didn’t even realized that it was mardi GRAS which absolutely concretes this tour for me … I’ve been umming and ahhing about whether to stay for Christmas or not but have pretty much decided now 110% that I’m doing this one!! Very excited .. Have you booked yet? I’m going to book in a couple weeks just need to get the finances in order and everything .. Look forward to hearing back :)

• 15 May 2012 brookster said

Default_avatar

Hhowdy that’s great love to have u on board! I’ve booked with sta travel….she put the price down because she knew I had a quote from the USA contiki guides for 3100 odd but I thought I’d better book with aust company incase……and I saved an extra fifty by doing a silly survey of theirs! Let me know if u do book maybe put a request in we could even share a room make it easier to et to know someone whe. We’re the only ones who’ve booked yet hahahaha. I’m staying is la for 4 nights and the same for nyork and looking for a room y at anytime incase ur too so seem food for thought! Where ur based I’m in Perth w.a. Aust cheers

• 15 May 2012 brookster said

Default_avatar

Hhowdy that’s great love to have u on board! I’ve booked with sta travel….she put the price down because she knew I had a quote from the USA contiki guides for 3100 odd but I thought I’d better book with aust company incase……and I saved an extra fifty by doing a silly survey of theirs! Let me know if u do book maybe put a request in we could even share a room make it easier to et to know someone whe. We’re the only ones who’ve booked yet hahahaha. I’m staying is la for 4 nights and the same for nyork and looking for a room y at anytime incase ur too so seem food for thought! Where ur based I’m in Perth w.a. Aust cheers

• 15 May 2012 chloelouise20 said

chloelouise20

Hey yeah sounds awesome .. I’m gonna book through sta as well talked to a guy there a few weeks ago and he was soo nice so definitely will with him! Yaya I’m from Perth too!! Maybe we could catch up for a coffee or something .. Do you have Facebook? Mines under the email chloe_wilkinson20@hotmail.com so just look me up! Yeah I’m looking at flying to San Fran first then make my way to la after that but def something we can chat about :)

• 24 Aug 2012 Kielhenry said

Default_avatar

Hi Brooke and Chloe!

I have booked this trip as well but the eastern discovery part of it, so will join up with you guys in New Orleans and continue on to New York for the remainding 14 days.

Like the both of you I am also from Perth :)

5 months or so to go and it cant come quick enough!

• 24 Aug 2012 chloelouise20 said

chloelouise20

Hey!
    Seems there will be quite the group from Perth haha
    New Orleans will definitely be a fantastic time to join! Are you doing anything before or after the tour?

• 27 Aug 2012 Kielhenry said

Default_avatar

Hey!

Yeah I am going to Toronto for a few weeks before and staying with a friend, then she will be meeting me in NYC once the tour has finished and then we’ll head back to Toronto..

How bout yourself?

• 31 Aug 2012 Ryan91 said

Ryan91

Hey everyone,

I’m Ryan. I’m from Sydney and I’ve also booked on the LA-NYC Trip. First contiki tour so I’m pretty excited especially to be in New Orleans at such a great time. Can’t wait!!!

• 1 Sep 2012 chloelouise20 said

chloelouise20

Awesome! I’m in la a couple days before hand and then 10 days in new York after! I’m really excited for mardi gras too!

• 7 Sep 2012 Ryan91 said

Ryan91

Sweet! I’m going to be in LA a few days before the trip as well and a week in new york after. New Orleans will be amazing, they are hosting the Super Bowl a few day before we get there so the town will already be super pumped and then throw mardi gras on top. No place I’d rather be

• 8 Sep 2012 Kelsey said

Default_avatar

I’m guessing I’ll be with you guys for the first half of your tour seeing as I’m doing the southern adventure LA to New Orleans starting on January 31 :)

• 1 Oct 2012 PaulaJ said

PaulaJ

Hi all, I am from Brisbane I have just booked for the Grand southern. I am so excited the main reason I chose this one is because of Mardi Gras, it going to be the best night.

• 20 Oct 2012 Em said

Em

Hi all,
    I’m going this trip also :) pretty excited to hear Mardi Gras is on when we are there!!!!!!

Add me on Facebook if you like and we should get a group sorted on there as its heaps easier. My name is em haines.

Not long now :)

Oh I’m from tassie!!

• 10 Nov 2012 HJR81 said

Default_avatar

Hey guys,
    Will be the tour as well, should be fun times and looking forward to the trip!!!
    I am living in Broome WA at this point.

Cheers

• 12 Nov 2012 Em said

Em

Hi all,

If you havent already join the facebook group.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/157678387708401/

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion