Community_discussions_small  

Question

China Adventure 29th October 2012

5 Apr 2012 Carts asked

Carts

Anyone signed up for this tour?

• 6 Apr 2012 Kowalskim said

Default_avatar

You could also try ‘Chinese Cinderella’ which is amazing as well!Hope this helped….

Xtreme Muscle Pro

• 8 Apr 2012 Chrisw77 said

Chrisw77

I’m in as well just have to check one more flight date and I’ll lock it in. How are you? I’m Chris from Brisbane and this will be my second contiki. I’m visiting some friends in Guangzhou for a week than heading up for the tour. It was funny that I’d booked flights from Guangzhou to Beijing not knowing about the Contiki tour. I then checked dates and I fly into Beijing on the exact day (talk about good luck). I hope we get a heap of people on the tour should be awesome.

• 9 Apr 2012 Kuriharal said

Default_avatar

I’m going to be finishing my university degree this year, and I’ve always wanted to travel the world. I figure now’s the best time while I don’t have many commitments.
    Raspberry Ketone

• 12 Apr 2012 Carts said

Carts

Hey Chris, I’m Leisha (aka Carts). This is my second contiki too, was on Eastern Discovery (US) in ‘09.
    Good timing with your flights! I have 2 weeks in Japan before this tour, then after I’m heading to Koh Samui & Hanoi – making the most of my long service, think I have 6 weeks away all up, can’t wait!

• 14 Apr 2012 Chrisw77 said

Chrisw77

Hey Leisha 6 weeks sounds sweet I have 3 weeks off. I’m off around the world next year for 3 months or so. I think I’ll do 2 or more contikis then as a well :). Let’s hope this trip gets going. I think they need 21 of us to get a start. 19 to go :). Bring it on!

• 29 Apr 2012 Chrisw77 said

Chrisw77

Bump us to the top any other takers on this tour? Cheers. Chris

• 7 May 2012 Chrisw77 said

Chrisw77

Great news Leisha we have a definate departure :). Now we just need to find the others lol.

• 7 May 2012 Carts said

Carts

Yay! I’ve also joined the meet up section, but it’s only me:(
    Best get booking my other flights then…

• 8 May 2012 Delenclosh said

Default_avatar

I’m going to be finishing my university degree this year, and I’ve always wanted to travel the world. I figure now’s the best time while I don’t have many commitments. 123inkjets Discount Coupons

• 12 May 2012 lawrence said

Default_avatar

I’m going to be finishing my university degree this year, and I’ve always wanted to travel the world. I figure now’s the best time while I don’t have many commitments. Green Coffee Bean

• 17 May 2012 Carts said

Carts

Anyone else considering this tour? It’s a definite departure, and you’ll be surrounded by some pretty cool people :)

• 17 May 2012 Chrisw77 said

Chrisw77

Where are they all hiding lol. Might be just the two of us Carts :)

• 19 May 2012 KathA said

Default_avatar

Hi everyone – just signed up for this tour and am already really excited! My name’s Kathryn and I’m from Edmonton, Canada. Have been on a number of Contiki tours and this one sounds absolutely fantastic!

• 20 May 2012 Chrisw77 said

Chrisw77

Hi Kathryn great to hear from another person on our tour. Are you staying any extra nights in Hong Kong? I haven’t done a contiki for 14 years (really showing my age and it was through New Zealand). I’m looking to finish with a bang next year and complete two to three tours before I get to old. Which tours had you done before China?

• 20 May 2012 KathA said

Default_avatar

Hi Chris! Yes, I’m arriving on the 28th into Beijing and leaving Hong Kong on the 10th. I’ve only flown through Hong Kong before but have friends who love it so figure I might want that extra day. As for what tours I’ve done: that’s a dangerous question… put it this way, the contiki agent laughed when she asked if I was a repeat traveller with them and then looked at my file!

• 30 May 2012 Chrisw77 said

Chrisw77

Anyone else joining us?

• 1 Jun 2012 TarafromNS said

TarafromNS

Hello all! I am considering this tour (along with a few others) as my travel plans with friends has fallen through. I’ve been on 5 Contiki’s in the past and have hit the end of the road with them – if that gives you a hint to my age :)

Carts, when did you do the Eastern Discovery – I did this tour in October ’09?

Tara

• 2 Jun 2012 Chrisw77 said

Chrisw77

Hi Tara how are you? Don’t worry about age I’ll be hitting 35 (where did those years go) on Monday. I’ve done one Contiki prior and maybe a couple more next year. Get yourself and friends on this tour as we’ve got ourselves a definate departure :). Tara are you on facebook? Because I think we may need to set up a Contiki China page soon. Bring on October!!

• 3 Jun 2012 Carts said

Carts

Agree, Don’t worry about age Tara! I’ll be 33 when we go, so sounds like there’ll be a few of us around the same age!
    I was there just before you in August, great tour!

Does anyone know the hotels we stay at in Beijing & Hong Kong?

Leish

• 3 Jun 2012 Carts said

Carts

Great idea Chris, was bored so created the Facebook group

https://www.facebook.com/groups/373726056018261/

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion