Community_discussions_small  

Question

Grand Northern (NY-LA) 29th June 2012

6 Apr 2012 NatashaRisman asked

NatashaRisman

Anyone else booked on to this trip? I'm 22, from the UK and travelling alone so would be good to meet people before we head off!

• 15 Apr 2012 alex_shep said

alex_shep

I’m doing the same one!
    I’m Alex, 22 and from Australia. I’m traveling with one of my friends, Heather.
    It’ll be my first trip overseas and it’d be great to meet you before the tour starts! We arrive in NYC a week before the trip starts.

• 16 Apr 2012 Heather said

Default_avatar

I’m doing the same one i’m alex’s friend Heather, I’m 22 and from Australia.

• 18 Apr 2012 Debsta said

Default_avatar

hey im debbie, 23 and from Australia aswel!! i am also travelling solo :)

• 23 Apr 2012 S.S said

Default_avatar

Hey guys!! I am going on this tour too! I am 21 and travelling solo from London UK.
    I arrive in NYC a week before the tour starts too! would be nice to meet before hand
    Also is anyone staying in LA after the tour finishes? Im in the middle of booking flights etc and am considering staying in LA 1 night?

• 24 Apr 2012 Debsta said

Default_avatar

hi! im doin a few contiki tours, i arrive in new york on the 25 of june, could meet up then :) im doin the new york uncovered tour the next day for 4 days b4 our tour starts, n im stayin 3 extra nites in la after the tour, booked some lil tours on the 26 july, its gonna b heaps of fun!

• 24 Apr 2012 alex_shep said

alex_shep

Hey S.S, I’m staying an extra week in LA after the tour (fly out 30 July) – staying at the Beverly Garland.

• 24 Apr 2012 S.S said

Default_avatar

Hey everyone this is great! I would love to meet you guys in NYC before the tour starts! this is my email add : sohinitourusa@hotmail.com
    email me and we should swap numbers etc.!
    Alex i think im probably going to stay a night in LA but not sure which hotel yet! im going to search and let you know..
    oh and my name is Sohini forgot to mention before :)
    So excited to go, first time going solo!

• 29 Apr 2012 Sarah.M said

Sarah.M

Hi, I’m Sarah and I’m 20, also from Australia. I’m traveling solo and I get into New York 2 days before the tour and staying in LA and extra day.

• 29 Apr 2012 Debsta said

Default_avatar

Hey sarah! That sounds awesome, bet ur heaps excited! :)

• 7 May 2012 Natty-Nat said

Default_avatar

Grand Northern 29 June – 24 Jul :) Hi everyone, I’m Natty, 28 yrs old from Sydney traveling solo.. Have you ever felt you just need to go somewhere on your own and chill for a bit? Well thats why i’m heading to the USA.. Looking forward to meeting you all :)

• 7 May 2012 Debsta said

Default_avatar

Hey, i no exactly how u feel! Bet u cant wait :)

• 8 May 2012 alex_shep said

alex_shep

That’s a pretty good reason to go Natty! How long are you staying in the US before/after the tour?

• 8 May 2012 Natty-Nat said

Default_avatar

Hi Alex and Debsta :) I will be in NY two days before the tour and after the tour I’ll stay three days in LA then off to Singapore for two weeks. Yes I’m very excited and nervous at the same time. Looking forward to having an awesome holiday with you all yay!!

• 11 May 2012 Oliviade said

Default_avatar

Hi, I’m Olivia, 20 and from new Zealand. I’m traveling solo on this trip. I’m doing the new York uncovered trip before hand and when we get to La flying out that night to San Fran

• 11 May 2012 Debsta said

Default_avatar

Hey we’re goin to have soooo much fun! Natty, singapore wow! Ur goin to b so relaxed having a break from ur life at home :)

• 11 May 2012 NatashaRisman said

NatashaRisman

Does anyone fancy making a facebook group??

• 11 May 2012 Debsta said

Default_avatar

Yea y not!

• 11 May 2012 S.S said

Default_avatar

Hihi hey guys! I looked for a fb group and there’s one already search : contiki grand northern 29 June x

• 11 May 2012 Natty-Nat said

Default_avatar

Hey everyone :) I actually deactivated my Facebook.. I was so addicted to it I got distracted working lol I can’t wait to meet you all wohooo :)

• 27 May 2012 :)Priyani said

:)Priyani

Hey guys!! My name is Priyani and I’m 20 and am from Melbourne. I’m also going on the NYC Uncovered tour first like you Debsta and Oliviade. I’m soo excited, this is my first time travelling alone! :) We will have so much fun! Can’t wait to meet everyone

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.