Community_discussions_small  

Question

European Experience June 9th-June 30th 2012??

7 Apr 2012 TravelChickDiaries asked

TravelChickDiaries

Hey everyone, I'm Pri!

I just booked the European Experience tour that starts off on June 10th in London and ends on June 30th. The Contiki travel agent said that I took the last spot, so it looks like we are going to have a full group of 50 people! I was hoping to get to know some people on here before we all meet in London. I am definitely ready for an awesome time exploring Europe and meeting new people! :)

• 10 Apr 2012 AAB said

AAB

Hi!
    I’m Amanda and I’m also on the trip! I cant beleive its fully booked!. I’m also trying to find our trip mates =) It would be great to know some people before getting there. My husband and I (we just got married like 3 days ago) are going on the trip for a honeymoon adventure, but we definitely want to hang with everyone! We are from New Orleans. Where are you from? =)

• 10 Apr 2012 TravelChickDiaries said

TravelChickDiaries

Hey Amanda!

So the other discussions were from last year! lol It looks like its only us two on here for now! I hope we get to meet more people soon!

Congrats on the wedding that sounds wonderful! I am from Toronto, Canada.

When are you guys flying out there? And where are you guys staying? I will be flying from Toronto on June 9th and will get to London the morning of June 10.

I can’t wait! It is my first trip to Europe…it should be an awesome time! :)

• 11 Apr 2012 AAB said

AAB

o wow… i didnt even realize they were from last year lol
    hmmm maybe more people will log on soon!
    we are actually arriving in london ahead of time on the 7th to spend a couple of days there. We are staying at the royal hotel?
    I actually went to London a couple of years ago, but this will be my first Euro trip. Joe’s too. (He still needs to set up his profile)
    Thanks for the wedding congrats!
    Are you going solo on the trip? I heard most people actually do. I want to hang out with everyone tho. I dont plan on being couply lol

• 11 Apr 2012 TravelChickDiaries said

TravelChickDiaries

Lol yeah I just saw the date and I was like…hmmmm this is last years group! haha

And I will be staying at the Royal National as well..but will be arriving on the 10th of June. I think thats the day we have the tour meeting at 6pm? Not quite sure and then leave the morning of the 11th?

And thats nice that you guys decided to do this trip…its cute! And not to worry about being too “couply” we will all have an awesome time :) I seriously can’t wait…to walk the streets of Europe has been a dream of mine…paris…florence…swiss alps…gosh!

How long have you and Joe been together? And I am turning 24 as well (in October) and yes traveling solo on this trip! :)

• 13 Apr 2012 TravelChickDiaries said

TravelChickDiaries

p.s. Amanda are you leaving from Amsterdam or London when the tour ends?

• 18 Apr 2012 AAB said

AAB

hey Pri!
    been busy with work.. lol i teach high school and currently in the middle of grading research papers… yuck! I am so excited about this trip!!!

anyways… Joe and I have been together about 10 years.. highschool sweethearts lol =)
    we are leaving from London.. but I am confused about that because they said we might have to book a hotel room that night? maybe if you want to stay the day that is why? The travel person told me that there are no flights in the afternoon so im confused… have you booked your flights yet?

• 18 Apr 2012 TravelChickDiaries said

TravelChickDiaries

Check your messages! :)

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.