Community_discussions_small  

Question

England/Scotland 28th Dec 2012

8 Apr 2012 Veronica asked

Veronica

Hey, this is pretty early but is anyone out there going on the England/Scotland tour which starts in December this year???

• 18 Sep 2012 Explorer1276111 said

Explorer1276111

I’ve been on this tour and its pretty good!

• 12 Oct 2012 RKF said

Default_avatar

Hi Veronica! I’m booked in on the England/Scotland tour on the 28th! Getting excited now! Where are you from?
    Rene

• 17 Oct 2012 SarahBoulton said

Default_avatar

My partner and I are also booked on this tour before doing the European Discovery tour on the 8th Jan.

• 18 Oct 2012 nlh8705 said

Default_avatar

My husband and I are on this tour right after the Christmas in Amsterdam Tour

• 22 Oct 2012 Rachel888 said

Default_avatar

Hey everyone!
    I am booked on this tour with my sister and my best friend! We are all from Sydney, Australia!

• 16 Nov 2012 RKF said

Default_avatar

Nice to meet you all! :) I’m from WA. travelling alone!
    Starting to wonder about New Years, we’ll be in Edinburgh – wonder if we will be able to going in all the Hogmany street parties!

• 26 Nov 2012 Becstar said

Becstar

Hi all, My Bestie and I are booked on this Tour. We are from Sydney and are going on this tour after the Christmas in Paris Tour. Can’t wait!

• 26 Nov 2012 John said

Default_avatar

Hi Guys. My girlfriend and I will be going on this tour. We are from South Africa.
    Regarding Hogmanay, we have already booked tickets for the Concert in the gardens, not sure what the Contiki plans are around this though. Looking forward to meeting everyone. Henry

• 24 Dec 2012 Greg said

Default_avatar

Hey everyone! I’ll be on this tour :) I’m from Newcastle in Australia, just finished uni and in serious need of a holiday! I’m also heading out on a tour around more of the European countries after this one, then Dublin and Dubai. Looking forward to meeting everyone!

• 24 Dec 2012 Jordan said

Default_avatar

Hey everyone! Really looking forward to the trip, and hoping the US weather cooperates for me to arrive on time! Sorry I’m so late commenting on here – I don’t check these forums much, but send me a message on facebook if anyone wants to chat before meeting up: www.facebook.com/jordanmcgee

Merry Christmas and see you all soon!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion