Community_discussions_small  

Comment

September Weather

25 Apr 2010 Explorer1177925 said

Default_avatar
I am going on London/Paris with my sister in September this year.<BR>Can anyone tell me what the weather is like??<BR>Are boots needed? or will be it warner short and skirt weather??<BR>Any other London/Paris tour info is welcome!!<BR>Thanks
  • 25 Apr 2010 Jessica said

Default_avatar

I went on this tour last September. The weather was great when I was there. It rained very little and when it did rain it was only for a few minutes. We had more rain in Rome than Paris or London. The tour was great if you have any questions let me know.

• 26 Apr 2010 Explorer1177925 said

Default_avatar

Oh that is soo good to hear.. I’m very excited..
    Apart from the rain, was the weather warmish or were you in jumpers and jeans most of the time??

• 26 Apr 2010 cdm115 said

cdm115

The problem with London in September is that it can be a bit hit or miss. Probably not shorts weather, but jeans and t-shirt weather is likely. I recommend checking the weather before you leave home to get an idea of what it will be like for your first few days.

• 26 Apr 2010 Jessica said

Default_avatar

I wore jeans most of the time. I always carried along a sweater, but many days did not have to put it on. In most of my pictures I am wearing short sleeve shirts even at night. I would check the weather a few days before though like the above post said.

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.