Community_discussions_small  

Question

Italian Espresso - Nov 2012

8 Apr 2012 Explorer1252503 asked

Default_avatar

Hi, my boyfriend and I are looking at booking the Italian Espresso Winter tour for November 2012 :) If anyone else is looking at booking or has booked I'd love to get in contact.

If anyone knows if there is a storage facility for excess luggage at the starting hotel in Rome please share. I'm worried that we'll have too much to take on the tour (going to London before hand and plan on shopping :) ) and will need somewhere to store it.

Thanks!

• 27 Apr 2012 NurseKara said

NurseKara

Hi I’m booked on the Nov 24th guaranteed departure. I’m hoping there is somewhere to store a bag as I am travelling around Europe from the 5th October and this is my last tour out of the 4 I’ve booked. I’m arriving in Rome a few days early and staying for another three nights after the tour. I’m not staying at the contiki hotel and I’m hoping I can store my bags at my pre-tour accommodation.
    What dates were you thinking of travelling?
    Kara

• 8 May 2012 courtney93 said

courtney93

Me and my bestfriend have booked this tour for November 30 :)

• 8 May 2012 NurseKara said

NurseKara

Courtney93 is there a 30th November departure? I thought it was 24th Nov or december 14th.

• 8 May 2012 courtney93 said

courtney93

Yes haha sorry this ones the 24th departure :) my London Paris one is departing the 30th november haha oops :)

• 15 Aug 2012 zmeadows said

zmeadows

I will be there! Flying solo.. I’m kind of nervous haha

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.