Community_discussions_small  

Question

Wild Western 12th August???

9 Apr 2012 scross asked

scross

Hi! Anyone doing this tour on this date?? Would love to know! :D

• 13 Apr 2012 Jamie-Lee said

Jamie-Lee

Hi, three of my friends and i are doing this tour! plus i think there is two others from our hometown going as well =) Not long to go!!

• 13 Apr 2012 Jamie-Lee said

Jamie-Lee

• 5 May 2012 Layne said

Default_avatar

I just booked like 2 days ago. cannot wait !
    I am from NSW Australia, I will be arriving in LA on the Saturday and have to find accommodation as my request for a room at the Kyoto was declined. Are you guys staying anywhere before the tour?

• 14 May 2012 Kallan said

Kallan

ill be headin on the 12th as well, im from Perth in Australia, me and my mate are doin it, we were lucky and both booked a for a night at the hotel on the sat night, though im heading to florida to meet up with another friend a week before hand, cant wait!

• 14 May 2012 Jamie-Lee said

Jamie-Lee

We are from Narrabri in NSW (well im from moree)!
    Bummer Layne! we are leaving sydney on the friday and staying at the Kyoto.. we were lucky to get in..
    Can’t wait not long now =)

• 15 May 2012 scross said

scross

Wow! It is getting close :) My friend and I are arriving on the 8th and staying in LA at the Renaissance Hollywood Hotel before starting the tour on the 12th. Getting so excited, can’t wait to meet you all :)

• 31 May 2012 Wez said

Wez

Hey All, I’m also on this tour and coming with a friend. Cannot wait, bring it on!

• 23 Jun 2012 Meagz said

Default_avatar

Hey guys,
    I am doing this tour aswell. I am already in the US but from Aus. So Excited.

• 31 Jul 2012 Mette said

Default_avatar

Hi guys.. A friend of mine and I are joining this tour as well. We’ll arrive at August 10th from Denmark..

• 31 Jul 2012 Wez said

Wez

Welcome all, see you in less than 2 weeks;)
    Maybe we should start a Facebook group as this Contiki site isn’t particularly user friendly.

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion