Community_discussions_small  

Question

winter wanderer!!

11 Apr 2012 Chanelle asked

Chanelle

hey im chanelle, just wondering if anyone had booked the winter wanderer tour that starts in london on the 6th of january 2013 :)

• 2 Aug 2012 Caio said

Caio

Heyy, Guys! I’m From Brasil and i’m going to the tour on 06th Jan!!
    Please, my english is not very good but i can do mimics !

• 3 Aug 2012 Caio said

Caio

Winter Wanderer Jan 6th here we go!!!
    I’m from Brasil By the way!

• 3 Aug 2012 Chanelle said

Chanelle

woooohoooo!!!

• 3 Aug 2012 MandyJo said

MandyJo

Yay!!!!!

• 13 Aug 2012 austin91 said

austin91

HEY HEY!! im luke and im doing the Winter Wanderer also! :) im going over with 2 mates though. . .its going to be AH-MAY-ZING!! Im also doing the Amsterdam christmas and new years. . .fireworks are legal there. . .MUHUAHAHA…look forward to meeting u all!!

• 13 Aug 2012 mindy_vink said

mindy_vink

I’m on this tour!! I’m Mindy, 21 and from Adelaide. SUPERRRR EXCITED! It is going to be rediculously good :) There is about 8 of us on the “meet up” thing…join!

• 13 Aug 2012 austin91 said

austin91

yea will do :) never heard of this meet up tihing :S hey i just made a facebook group “Contiki – jan 6th 2013 – Winter wanderer”

facebook it and add yourself :D that way we can all be best friends on that and talk on that before we go!!

• 13 Aug 2012 Caio said

Caio

Hey, mate!!! I did not find the page on facebook!! Could you send me the link?
    Am I the only one from south america here?

• 13 Aug 2012 MandyJo said

MandyJo

YES, do send the Facebook link my way as well!

• 13 Aug 2012 MandyJo said

MandyJo

Okay I have a question. Are there 2 Winter Wanderer trips that start on Jan 6th? I’m going on the one that starts on Jan 6th (DAY 1 – Leaving for London), Jan 7th (DAY 2 – meet at the hotel), then Jan 8th (DAY 3 – leave for Paris). Another person and I were a little confused about this….

• 14 Aug 2012 austin91 said

austin91

well there must be 2? because mine leaves on 6th of january. . .break my heart, ive lost friends already :( change your tour to the other one :P just doesnt sound right??

caio, which tour will you be doing?? being the only south america would be awesome, everyone will love you!! your going to love the cold weather :P

• 14 Aug 2012 mindy_vink said

mindy_vink

I am totally confused by Mandy’s travels. We both have tours that are “winter wanderer” that start in London Jan 6th..but Mandy has 3 days in London whereas my tour goes straight from London to Paris on day 1. Does anyone else have this? Also, on our profiles..its says “145 days till tour” or whatever..unless there are 2 bus loads or something? I’m not sure!! HELPPPP!

• 14 Aug 2012 Caio said

Caio

Guys, wait!! Austin, i’m leaving Brasil Jan 4th! And my tour will start Jan 6th! I just can’t lost you guys! I need to do some " Caipirinhas" For you!!!
    London to Paris…. That’s Right!

austin91

“contiki – jan 6th 2013 – winter wanderer” thats the name of the facebook group, see if you guys can find it!!!

austin91

im on the one that starts on the 6th to paris. there is another one that starts on the 8th. so im pretty sure there is just a mixture of people from each tour on this feed. . . .otherwise ill be rocking up a few days early or a few days late. . .yay me!

• 14 Aug 2012 MandyJo said

MandyJo

Yeahhhh I’m on the one that leaves on the 6th and starts the 8th. MINDY :(:( I’M SORRY!!!!

austin91

im pretty sure mandy’s tour starts on the 8th of jan. . .i tried to get in that tour but it was sold out, so i had to get the one that starts on the 6th. . .there must be just a mixture of people from both tours in this feed. . .everyone is just too eager to make friends they are poaching friends from other tours :P

• 14 Aug 2012 mindy_vink said

mindy_vink

HAHAHA!! We’ll probably run into eachother somewhere anyway…I’m pretty sure the Royal is going to be FULL of us seen as there is about 1000 tours leaving within a few days of eachother. MANDY :( :( :( This is so sad!! I wanted the 2nd or the 8th but they we’re sold out so the 6th it is haha I defs need friends now, was so excited that I knew someone! oh welll..are you at the Royal Mandy? Still can probably meet you :)

Austin, I can’t find that fb group either…

• 14 Aug 2012 Caio said

Caio

Hey, Austin! Your tour leave from London to Paris 6th?
    Mandy, you will leave your country on January 6… Right?

austin91

maybe i just suck at this facebook group stuff. . .“contiki – jan 6th 2013 – winter wanderer” thats the name of it. . .i leave london to paris on the 6th, but ill be in london for about 5 days before it. . .im also doing the amsterdam new years so it will be AWESOME!!! and it will be my birthday in florence, so start getting you ideas together for an amazing present :D :P

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion