Community_discussions_small  

Question

winter wanderer!!

11 Apr 2012 Chanelle asked

Chanelle

hey im chanelle, just wondering if anyone had booked the winter wanderer tour that starts in london on the 6th of january 2013 :)

• 10 Nov 2012 Amanda said

Amanda

Hey, anyone going on the Contiki winter Wonderer Europe tour on the 2nd January 2013 ?

• 10 Nov 2012 AmyMarie said

AmyMarie

Hey Amanda, I’m on the 2nd of January one! so excited I want to go now! It’s getting close now.

• 11 Nov 2012 Amanda said

Amanda

9j

Amanda

Hi Amy, I’m glad that there are people going, I know time will go by so fast before we know it it’s time to go on the tour, how exciting, are you going to spend a couple of days in London before the tour begins ?

• 11 Nov 2012 AmyMarie said

AmyMarie

Yeh i’m sure time will go quickly. I arrive in London on the 28th December, how about yourself?

Amanda

ohk cool my cousin & I arrive in London on the 29th, spending new years in London before the tour begins ,is this your fist time travelling ?

AmyMarie

oh okay awesome. No i’ve been to Europe and America and bits of asia with my family. I also went to singapore with a friend last year but i’m travelling alone this time so thats going to be a first! How about you and your cousin have you travelled?

Amanda

oh wow, that must of been a beautiful experience, My cousin & I have never traveled, this is our first time flying out of Australia.

AmyMarie

You’ll both have a great time then!!! yeh it has been i’ve been really lucky with travel! Where about in Australia are you from?

Amanda

I surely hope so, should be loads of fun :) I’m From Sydney & yourself ?

• 13 Nov 2012 Amanda said

Amanda

Hi, I made a facebook group for the people that are going on the 2 january 2013 so feel free to join, its under Winter Wanderer 2 January 2013

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion