Community_discussions_small  

Question

London to Athens + Greek Island Hopping July 29

12 Apr 2012 Nicolle asked

Nicolle

Hey everyone, just wondering if anyone’s doing London to Athens + Greek Island Hopping departing July 29 2012. Would be awesome to get to know others before it starts! x

• 13 Apr 2012 Sandra said

Sandra

hey nicolle me and my friend allison are on this tour too!

• 14 Apr 2012 Nicolle said

Nicolle

Awesome! im flying solo so thought it would be good to try and get to know some people before hand! are you doing other traveling before or after?

• 14 Apr 2012 Sandra said

Sandra

we are getting to london on the 25th so we can get used to the time change and do some sight seeing/ partying before we leave on our tour,
    when do you get into london? do you have any other travel plans besides the tour?

• 16 Apr 2012 Nicolle said

Nicolle

Yea im going to spain (Madrid, Pamplona and Ibiza) then Amsterdam before hand. I’m in London from the 20th to catch up with some friends and do the sights and everything

• 16 Apr 2012 Sandra said

Sandra

sounds like you have an awesome summer ahead of you:)
    that’s cool, we will both be in london before the tour maybe we will run into each other

• 26 Apr 2012 Meghan said

Meghan

hey! im traveling alone too! Just going as far as athens though

• 27 Apr 2012 Nicolle said

Nicolle

Awesome! are you doing much travelling before or after?

• 29 Apr 2012 Meghan said

Meghan

I’m going to Japan for two weeks before the trip then getting into London a day early!

• 12 Jul 2012 MELandJae said

MELandJae

we are doing london to rome starting the 29th july and i think go togeather untill rome =] we are in london a few days before hand too

• 16 Jul 2012 Robyn85 said

Robyn85
    I am on the London to athens trip july 27th. I fly into london that morning. After the trip I am meeting up with friends in Spain and we are going to Ibiza. I am traveling on the tour alone. Excited to meet everyone :)

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.