Attention all Forum Users.
We’re working on a brand new shiny tool to make your experience as simple as possible.
Which means the community forums is now read only whilst we work on a new & improved ‘My Contiki’ space.


I need help!

5 Dec 2007 Explorer1081697 said

I think I'm blind..<BR>I read somewhere that the night before you leave you are suppose to book into a particular hotel [this is a european trip]<BR>But now I cant find where I saw that...<BR>Can anyone link me? or tell me what hotel it was?<BR><BR>Also. With the trip documentation will it come before I leave australia? because I'm leaving next week and still have not recieved it...<BR><BR>any help will be great
  • Read the responses 5 responses so far
  • 5 Dec 2007 MJ said


    What tour are you taking? I’d call contiki and ask about the documents. If you booked it yourself it will come to the addy you gave them if to a travel agent it will go to the ta’s office.

  • 9 Dec 2007 cdm115 said


    I don’t think Australians have pre-tour accomodations included. In which case you need to make accomodations for the night before leaving London. Most people stay at the Royal National or Imperial, that can be arranged through your Travel Agent. Or you can arrange for another hotel or hostel (the generator is popular) on your own or through your travel agent.

We are no longer accepting new responses to this discussion thread.

More Discussions

Related Discussions

Discussions Details

Last response about 10 years

This comment was posted about 10 years ago. It has been discussed 2 times.

5 people are following this discussion.

  • Default_avatar
  • cdm115
  • Default_avatar
  • Default_avatar
  • Default_avatar



Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.