Community_discussions_small  

Question

European Horizon Jun17(N. America)/Jun19,2012

13 Apr 2012 jolielfw asked

jolielfw

Hello! I am a 23 yr old female from Colorado going on this trip in June solo, first Contiki trip. Is anyone else on the discussion board going? I was just thinking it'd be cool to connect before the trip! :)

• 19 Apr 2012 Kolks said

Kolks

hi , my names Dane im 25 from Australia, me and 2 other mates are going on this tour on the 19th. i didnt think there was one on the 17th?

• 23 Apr 2012 Kirst said

Kirst

Hi my name is Kirst i am 21 my best mate Sam and i are joining on the 19th we are both from South Africa! look forward to meeting you guys!

• 25 Apr 2012 jolielfw said

jolielfw

I contacted Contiki and the reason I was confused is because for us in North America, the trip starts on the 17th! I am looking forward to meeting both of you..have you ever traveled with Contiki before? It is my first time. If you have any suggestions on what to bring or anything else,I’d definitely appreciate it :)

• 25 Apr 2012 Kolks said

Kolks

no, this is my first time over to europe so pretty excited !! i have no idea on what to bring haha i just bought a 65 Litre travel backpack so i’m just trying to work out what i can fit in there.

• 27 Apr 2012 jolielfw said

jolielfw

sounds good to me! i have the same size bag,so maybe i will use that,too. i know there are forums about what to pack on here, so i’ll check that out,too :) can’t wait!

• 3 May 2012 Kirst said

Kirst

also my 1st time.. as well as sams.. we are very excited to meet new people and basically have one mad party!! haha:).. will worry about bags and other stuff there.. just worrying about the visas we waiting for :/

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion