Community_discussions_small  

Question

Looking for travel buddy sept 2012 Europe!!

14 Apr 2012 nat-faye asked

nat-faye

Hi all, I am doing the European Experience tour 13th aug for 3wks then would like to continue exploring Europe for another 4wks! I would like to go to the Greek islands, Spain, possibly back to Italy, Germany as Berlin is not included on tour and possibly Turkey along with more destinations! Would love to find some awesome ppl to travel with, as much fun as contiki is, solo travel is easier on the budget and you get the freedom and choice of travel.

I'm a 26 year old Aussie female currently living in Whistler, Canada and super excited for summer and traveling. Hope to find others to travel and have a blast!

• 15 May 2012 Ash17 said

Default_avatar

Hi there!

I’m excited that I have found someone looking for a travel buddy! My name is Ashleigh and I’m 27 years old and I’m from Canada. I currently live in Edinburgh, Scotland and have been here for a year and a bit but I plan to travel all of september before i have to head home. Im planning to do a Contiki tour in Greece, Turkey or Italy but I haven’t decided on one yet. I would be interested in meeting up with you through my travels! Most places you mentioned are places I’m planning to go and I was thinking of doing Germany on my own. I have been to Barcelona but that is all I have seen of Spain and I would love to see more! I still have to plan things out but it would be great to meet up with someone to travel with! My plans are not set in stone yet so we can discuss our plans and see if we can meet up somewhere!

Talk to you soon!

• 19 May 2012 nat-faye said

nat-faye

Hi Ashleigh, nice to meet you :) My plans so far is doing a Contiki tour of Great Britain and Ireland at the end of July and then the European Experience mid August which ends Sept 1. For September I have got a flexi pass with Busabout to see the places that I didn’t get to see with Contiki as I can’t afford to to more Contiki tours!! I will be doing the Greek islands through busabout too, it would be awesome if we do meet throughout our travels! Where in Canada are you from?

Talk soon :)

• 30 May 2012 Ash17 said

Default_avatar

Hey!

Sorry for the late response but I have just decided what I’m planning to do during my travels. I was also thinking of doing Busabout and doing a flexi pass. I’m going to start in Amsterdam on September first then go to Germany, Czech Republic, Austria and Italy. I’m going on a 13 day Contiki tour of just Greece and the island. I saw that Busabout also had a Greece tour but I thought it would be nice to have one tour that stay in hotels. My tour for Greece starts on Sept 27th so hopefully during the Busabout tour we can meet up somewhere.

I’m from Winnipeg, Manitoba. Will you be going back to Canada after you travels?

• 30 May 2012 nat-faye said

nat-faye

Heya,

That’s awesome that your doing busabout too as I actually join in Amsterdam on the 1st September then depart to Berlin on the 2nd!! Also doing Prague, cesky krumlov and Vienna before Greek islands then to Spain for the end of September and will fly back to Vancouver at the beginning of October. I will do another winter season in whistler before I go back home.

• 2 Jun 2012 Ash17 said

Default_avatar

That’s cool! I’m also going to depart for Berlin on the 2nd because I have been to Amsterdam already. Its easier to fly from Edinburgh to Amsterdam because to fly to Berlin is so expensive! Anyway, I got your message so I will add you to Facebook. How long are you staying in each place?

Talk to you soon!

• 12 Jun 2012 Mia said

Default_avatar

Hi ladies,

My name is Mia. I’m 25. I’m going on the European Highlights tour starting September 9th but I will be spending two weeks afterwards in Spain exploring solo, sept 26 – oct 9. You mentioned going to Spain at the end of September also, if you happen to be there on those dates I would love to meet up :) please send me an email at mizzxbehave@yahoo.com.

Best, Mia

• 23 Jun 2012 nat-faye said

nat-faye

Hi Mia, I’m still unsure of my travel plans as now I think I may have to do Spain another time but I will keep you updated if I do go, will be great to meet another traveller!

• 20 Aug 2012 Tiana said

Tiana

Hi everyone! I’m travelling Spain for a month solo, from 13th September. Doing it as a circut with Ibiza in between for my 21st bday! Would love to have people to meet up with along the way! I did a Contiki a few months back and all my mates from that are either working or have gone back home. Are you still thinking about travelling Spain? :)

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion