Community_discussions_small  

Question

Aussie Explorer (Start Syndey) 8th July ??

15 Apr 2012 jenny013 asked

jenny013

My name is Jennifer, I'm from France I'm thinking about booking this tour : Aussie Explorer (Start Sydney) 8th July and I was just wondering if anywone had booked this tour ? :)

• 22 Apr 2012 Gregski said

Gregski

Hi Jennifer,
    I’m booked onto this tour :)

• 7 May 2012 Explorer1242790 said

Explorer1242790

Hey girls I went to book this trip today as well as a New Zea 15 days for right after but upon getting the news that my only options are quad share or single for another about 3 grand canadian for single I didn’t book couldn’t make a decision right then and there so now I’ve got to re think my plans lol I

• 7 May 2012 Gregski said

Gregski

To keep cost down i just said i’ll share so doing the quad share, plus better way to get to know every1 i think. Really hope you rethink and book on :) x

• 21 May 2012 Wolfmyer said

Wolfmyer

Although I’m doing the Reefs and Rainforests tour with Sailing (start Sydney), its starts on the same day and we begin the journey on the same bus. So I will be on the tour for most of the journey, just finish in Cairns :)

Less than 50 days to go!

• 21 May 2012 Gregski said

Gregski

Hey :) so glad there are more people booking was starting to think i was going to be on my own lol.
    Would be great to start speakin to you before we go, where abouts are you from?
    If you want to add me on Facebook my names Jema Gregory :)

• 21 May 2012 Sam said

Sam

Hi! I’m also doing the Reefs & Rainforests tour with Sailing starting from Sydney on 8th July. Can’t wait – not long to go now!
    I’m from near Leeds, England. I’m flying out to Sydney on the 4th and am having a few days in Cairns at the end of the tour. What are your travel plans? Would be good to start speaking before we all go :)

• 21 May 2012 Wolfmyer said

Wolfmyer

I’m from Australia, doing the tour to see more of my own country, especially all the beaches. Plus it’s a way to avoid the winter weather where I live. :D

I plan on flying to Sydney the day before and then fly home the day after the tour ends. I have to get back to work that week as the following week work sends me to Darwin and Cairns. So if you have questions about Australia I’m sure I can answer them.

I’ll do the Facebook stuff when I get home.

• 22 May 2012 Gregski said

Gregski

Hey sam,

I’m from hull lol so only an hr down the road :) I fly to sydney on the 5th from Heathrow (so scared about gettin to the airport lol)

• 26 May 2012 Explorer1242790 said

Explorer1242790

Booked it finally lol on this tour then off to New Zealand for the grand explorer right after ( aug 5). Can’t wait the count down is I first for work / school being out then off to Australia leaving Canada july 4 to arrive on the 6th ! Can’t wait to meet you all take care!

• 26 May 2012 Wolfmyer said

Wolfmyer

Jema, don’t be scared. Just make sure you get to the airport at least a couple of hours before your flight to allow for check-in and going through security, especially since yoYouu will be flying international.

Hello explorer, look forward to seeing you on the trip. I wish I was doing the new zealand tour, but have to go back to work at the end of the aussie tour

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion