Community_discussions_small  

Question

Best Of Europe September 23rd 2012

16 Apr 2012 MellyMel asked

MellyMel

Hey There,
I was wondering if there was anyone out there going on the Best of Europe Tour starting in Paris 23rd September??? It is still a few months away I know but I'm just really excited! :-)

• 9 May 2012 Andres said

Andres
    I will be going on this trip myself!
  • 9 May 2012 MellyMel said

MellyMel

Yay! Brilliant! Where are you from?

• 9 May 2012 Andres said

Andres

Chicago! Were are you from?

• 10 May 2012 MellyMel said

MellyMel

Brisbane, Australia :-)

• 25 May 2012 Line said

Default_avatar

Hello! My friend Katy and I will also be taking this trip! Looking forward to meet you guys :o) We are both living in Ottawa, Canada.

• 12 Jul 2012 Katyx8 said

Default_avatar

Hi, I’m Katy…..I will be on the trip with my friend Line :) Very looking forward for the trip……will be very fun!

• 26 Aug 2012 Jessica said

Jessica

Hi there! I am Jessica and am going on this trip. I am from Baltimore, MD, USA and am traveling by myself. It will be my first time out of the country! So excited!

• 17 Sep 2012 Zanika said

Default_avatar

Hello, I’m Zanika and I have just booked for this trip too (last minute lol). I’m from the Sunshine Coast, Australia, but am currently already in Europe (Barcelona at the moment), so just have to work my way back to Paris for next Sunday!!!! When are you all arriving in Paris – are some of you already in Europe? Look forward to meeting you all!!!

• 17 Sep 2012 MellyMel said

MellyMel

Hi Zanika! I grew up on the Sunshine Coast! My family still live there.
    I’m currently in London at the moment and am heading to Paris on Friday. I’ve always wanted to go so thought I’d head there earlier than the start of our tour. :-)

• 18 Sep 2012 Zanika said

Default_avatar

Hey really? Small world aye – whereabouts on the Sunshine Coast were you?
    Where are you staying in Paris until the tour starts? At the same hotel? I can’t find the links to the pre- and post – accommodation pages. Apparently we get discounted rates for 1 or 2 nights before and after at the hotels we stay in? Or have you found somewhere else at a good price? From what I’ve found accommodation in Paris is reaaaallly expensive!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion