Community_discussions_small  

Question

European Whirl July 8th 2012

16 Apr 2012 MelanieTwirl asked

MelanieTwirl

Is anyone going on this tour in july? My friend and I were just looking to meet anyone whos going to be traveling with us before we set off :)

• 18 Apr 2012 kayla said

Default_avatar

I am :) im kayla from Melbourne
    Im travelling with a friend Mel we are 22.
    Looking forward to it!!

• 18 Apr 2012 MelanieTwirl said

MelanieTwirl

Hey Kayla!
    Oh another Mel how funny! I’m pretty excited !! It’s not too far away now. Do u know of anyone else going with us?

• 21 Apr 2012 EmJay_ said

EmJay_

Lol hey girls! I’m doing this one too… but obviously you already know this from my earlier post… lol… cant wait… will be a little weird if its just the three of us and our friends haha

• 21 Apr 2012 gilberto09 said

gilberto09

Hey My name is Gilberto from Orlando……… I am planing on going on this trip too………………..

• 1 May 2012 MelanieTwirl said

MelanieTwirl

hahaha everyone needs to start logging onto this site so we can get to know eachother befroe we are all stuck on a bus together for 3 weeks! lol

MelanieTwirl

hahaha everyone needs to start logging onto this site so we can get to know eachother befroe we are all stuck on a bus together for 3 weeks! lol

MelanieTwirl

• 1 May 2012 gilberto09 said

gilberto09

Hey Mel do you have skype because I deleted my facebook a few days ago…. Cant wait to get on this trip

• 3 May 2012 Maddy said

Default_avatar

Hi all
    I’m Maddy 21 from Adelaide, South Australia. I will be on this trip along with 3 other friends. I don’t really go on things like this much so if you want to get to know me add me on Facebook…My name on there is Madeleine Halls. Looking forward to meeting you all! Absolutely cannot wait for this trip!!!

• 3 May 2012 kayla said

Default_avatar

I cant wait either!! Will be nice to meet all of you.!
    Gilbert have you already booked this trip? its full on this date if you havent.

• 15 May 2012 karlv9 said

karlv9

Hey all!
    Two mates and I are on this tour as well! Not long to go now! Woo!!!

• 15 May 2012 EmJay_ said

EmJay_

Cool! It finally looks like there will be a decent number of people on this tour lol… nice to meet you Karl!

• 24 Jun 2012 Dommy77 said

Dommy77

Heyy guys! I’m going with EmJay and our friend Michael!
    Not long at all! So excited! :)

• 25 Jun 2012 Ravi said

Ravi

Hey all!! Im from Sydney and on this tour, traveling solo.
    Not long before all the fun begins ;)

• 10 Aug 2012 Jessica said

Jessica

Hey! I’m Jessica and I’m from Orange County, California. I’ll also be traveling solo. Can’t wait!

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.